This made my week!

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
Was chatting to OH the other day when we were driving somewhere, & he mentioned that the lease on his car runs out in Jan, so will be getting a new car. He then said he'd been looking at the new ford focus. I asked him why he wouldnt just get another fiesta- coz he really likes that car. And he said "it just wouldnt be very practical, we'd need a 5 door next for getting a baby in and out of, and it'd need a decent boot for the buggy!!!!!" :happydance::happydance::happydance:

This just made my entire week, and i wanted to share! He'd thought (& shared) that without any pressure from me! lol! cant believe it! He loves his car (as most men do!) and i cant believe that he would think of something so practical when it comes to "his toy"- especially without me bullying him into it!

Roll-on august 2010!

Awww hun thats so sweet of, doesn't it show Men do think about WTT and that.
Just got to link it with a car or going to a football match with there 'child' lol
Bless him x

Oh I'm so jealous! Glad he's coming around.

My OH doesn't believe in practicality.

Thats lovely its nice to hear about men getting excited too x

Aw! I love little things like that that just brighten your day!! Hopefully your wait won't be too long!

awww thats nice :) plus good choice on cars ! we are buyin that one next month, as we have a punto atm and OH decided we needed a bigger car if we are going to have another baby! ... we only have 2 doors (3 including boot) and its a pain in the bum!! x

I loved it when my oh said things like that :D

awww bless him! That's so sweet - can see why that would make your week :D xx

:happydance: Ah ! thats so nice shows he is thinking and prepared to make sacrifices. We are doing the house up a bit at the mo and althou not putting a nursery in we have been discussing where stuff can go and what its worth doing to the house and what its not worth doing before 'the baby comes' and what we'll do 'after the baby comes'. :happydance:

We do that too! Its exciting isnt it? eventually we're gonna get an extension (few years down the line, but the spot is perfect for it), but we dont know what to do with it- so i suggested a playroom! tehe!

Awww hun thats so sweet of, doesn't it show Men do think about WTT and that.
Just got to link it with a car or going to a football match with there 'child' lol
Bless him x

He's not a big football person- he's hoping for a "Daddy's girl". But he's really into his music, and has already talked about teaching our child to play the drums. Not sure if thats a very good idea tho????

awww thats nice :) plus good choice on cars ! we are buyin that one next month, as we have a punto atm and OH decided we needed a bigger car if we are going to have another baby! ... we only have 2 doors (3 including boot) and its a pain in the bum!! x

Hubby has a bad back, and was sayin "I wont be able to get the baby in and out of a 3door car"- thats what started it all off! Let us know what the focus is like, really tempted to go to Ford and have a peek, but i'll prob end up pressured into buying one there and then! lol!

Hubby has a bad back, and was sayin "I wont be able to get the baby in and out of a 3door car"- thats what started it all off! Let us know what the focus is like, really tempted to go to Ford and have a peek, but i'll prob end up pressured into buying one there and then! lol!

We have a Focus chick and it's the best car we've ever had. Reallly nice to drive and plenty of space for future little ones. The boot is really roomy as well - although we've replaced our parcel shelf with big speakers so we can't get much in ours anymore!! My OH was talking about us getting an estate for when LO comes - I said fine as long as we get one with parking sensors!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->