This may be a bit random but...

oliv

Reaction score
we are not ttc but have been using the pull out method. Our youngest of 3 is just 5 months old but... The other day I noticed I was starting to gag while brushing my teeth(pregnancy symptom in last 3) and now I'm vomiting randomly!! The thing is I have just had my period so normally I would say not a chance but my cousin just found out she's 4.5 months pregnant and only missed her latest period she has also been on very strong painkiller after a car crash and had the coil!!

I know I'm crazy and its most likely not pregnancy but just needed to put it out there haha

Have you tested? We use the pull out also and I’ve has times where I almost threw up brushing my teeth and hamburger stunk really bad but I’ve had my period also and temp so I definitely know I’m not pregnant!

And curious, was your cousins periods always normal? I’ve heard of that happening to women but assumed their periods were random and super light so they wouldn’t have thought anything of it!

U can still get pregnant from what I've been told. I'm in ur situation and while evetrevery points to pregnancy, I'm doubtful. I would take a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->