This may be a bit random but...

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by oliv, Oct 19, 2018.

1. oliv

oliv Well-Known Member

we are not ttc but have been using the pull out method. Our youngest of 3 is just 5 months old but... The other day I noticed I was starting to gag while brushing my teeth(pregnancy symptom in last 3) and now I'm vomiting randomly!! The thing is I have just had my period so normally I would say not a chance but my cousin just found out she's 4.5 months pregnant and only missed her latest period she has also been on very strong painkiller after a car crash and had the coil!!

I know I'm crazy and its most likely not pregnancy but just needed to put it out there haha

2. Pne1985

Pne1985 Well-Known Member

Have you tested? We use the pull out also and I’ve has times where I almost threw up brushing my teeth and hamburger stunk really bad but I’ve had my period also and temp so I definitely know I’m not pregnant!

3. Pne1985

Pne1985 Well-Known Member

And curious, was your cousins periods always normal? I’ve heard of that happening to women but assumed their periods were random and super light so they wouldn’t have thought anything of it!

4. justonemore31

justonemore31 Well-Known Member

U can still get pregnant from what I've been told. I'm in ur situation and while evetrevery points to pregnancy, I'm doubtful. I would take a test.

5. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

It's rare but possible!