This may be a weird one BUT (please read)

ProudMum

Reaction score
When you have a Csection, do they hook you up to one of those heart monitors?

I have this fear of having a heart attack and because I get palpitations when Im extremely anxious or ate up about something, Im worrying drs will think Im suffering from a major heart problem.

All it takes for me is to get wound up and my hearts all over the place, like for example, earlier today stressing about getting my built in oven fixed- palpitations started. Had them 20 mins.

The reason I ask is because Im wanting an elective but now Im scared that if I have one the drs will think because I suffer from palps that im having a heart attack or something and keep me in for test after test.....

yes you are monitored,just let them know ur situation itll be fine

I get bad palpitations though... I wouldnt handle the sound of all those machines.

God I cant win really :(

I thought you'd had your baby, dunno why lol..

I get bad palpitations though... I wouldnt handle the sound of all those machines.

God I cant win really :(

I thought you'd had your baby, dunno why lol..

i wish :haha:

they have to have all the machines on.with cs theyre are lots of people in the room bright lights and machines going off every second unfortunately

You will have opportunity to make them aware that you suffer from palpatations before, and the docters will be able to tell the difference between what are palpatations and signs of having a heart attack. Lots of people suffer from palpatations when stressed its completely normal and not dangerous.

Try not to worry about it, they are professionals and they will look after you x

I wouldn't worry they are thinking your having a heart attack. I should imagine its normal to be pretty stressed out when having a c-section-they will have seen so many women with nerves before.
xx

hi jeanine wen i was hooked up to a heart monitor my heart was racing like wild fire beacuse i was so scared of wot the reading will be, the doctor looked at my results and said "o dear you are worked up,your pulse is high" lol i explained and he was fine then , they do definatley kno the differencr because he told me i had no signs of having a heart attack!

plus if u were having a heart attack you pulse would be weak not racing :thumbup:

hi jeanine wen i was hooked up to a heart monitor my heart was racing like wild fire beacuse i was so scared of wot the reading will be, the doctor looked at my results and said "o dear you are worked up,your pulse is high" lol i explained and he was fine then , they do definatley kno the differencr because he told me i had no signs of having a heart attack!

plus if u were having a heart attack you pulse would be weak not racing :thumbup:

Hello madame LOL....

How did you survive being on a heart monitor? id refuse lol...

Im concerned about the palpitations, not the racing.....

Ive actually had them all day today. Totally freaked out by it...xxx

Hello madame LOL....

How did you survive being on a heart monitor? id refuse lol...

Im concerned about the palpitations, not the racing.....

Ive actually had them all day today. Totally freaked out by it...xxx

i was in that much pain with my gallbladder attack i really didnt give a f**k! Lol , What exctly are palps then i though it was wen your heart is beating fast that you can feel it in your chest? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->