this might be a silly question but..

emalou90

Reaction score
.. is anyone else packing their babies 'changing' bag to take to the hospital with them (or keep in the car while giving birth etc)

i thought it was a good idea to do it myself.. then it keeps most of babies things away from mine (so im not rumaging through loads!) :thumbup:

xx

Me! I've packed all baby things in the changing bag and all my stuff in a little suitcase. Made sense to me to have them seperate so I can find them easier when I need them.
Also means everything I need will be in there already once baby is home and ready to go on outings :)

I'm planning on doing this, I thoight it would make it easier to find things :)

Me too - not point using any other bag is there? At least hubby will know which bag is babies and which is mine lol

I'm planning to do this too! I imagine that having things all separate will be a benefit when I have a post birth fuddled brain! xx

Oh good, thanks ladies! :)
thought i was being stupid.

TURNS OUT I WAS BEING LOGICAL ALL ALONG pahaha :rofl:

Mine is all shoved in the same bag and subsequently does not fit!!! I can see myself running around the house packing a second bag when the contractions start :rofl:

I used my changing bag for all babies stuff in the hosiptal and then had my stuff in another bag. Made it alot easier to find stuff and as I had a section the OH even manged to find where the LO's clothes and nappies were. It also made it easy to find things when i was on the ward.

Planning on it...at first I tried putting it in my bag, but within a separate bag within my bag so I could find stuff. It turned out to be TOO much stuff & wouldn't fit so I've decided to use the diaper bag for LO's stuff & keep it separated.

ill be doing this, if i ever buy a bloody changing bag! although we havent even got the buggy yet! I'll be packing OH a seperate bag to bless him, Plus packing my toddler a bag ready for Nanny's house incase something happens in the middle of the night, saves having to run round trying to pack her aload of stuff in the wee hours!

yep this is what i did with dd and ds and have done again this time :) so much easier xx

Good idea - mines all in the same bag at the mo, but i might separate it out.

Well i can't get all my LO's stuff in her changing bag for some reason so i've put her stuff in with mine and put all my pads, nappies, cotton balls etc in the changing bag :dohh:

I've put babies stuff in a seperate bag to mine, it's not his changing bag though, it's a primark one :) xx

I had seperate bags last time & will this time too. It made it so much easier in the hospital.

:dohh: I may have to try and repack mine....that should be fun :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->