This might be useful to you! please take a look!

Discussion in 'Assisted Conception' started by ashliee, Nov 16, 2011.

1. ashliee

ashliee Well-Known Member

Okay, so I know the cost of going through a sperm bank is crazy expensive! right? and I bet there are tons of you who it is putting a financial burden on you after multiple cycles with no luck!
    I have found a web site thats main goal is to provide sperm to women in need, with NO cost to you, The only costs you will have are you have to buy the kit each month, which goes to your donor, then when you are ready for your sperm he will ship it to you over night, all together the cost of this is around $130.
    HOWEVER
    You could get lucky and find a donor who is local, and in that case it will be no cost what so ever!!!!
    If you are interested in checking it out let me know and I can link you :)
    I wish you all well :)

2. mrs.rodrigues

mrs.rodrigues Well-Known Member

i am interested? have you tried it? do they have a variety of donors? can u see pics and medical info?

3. ashliee

ashliee Well-Known Member

Im in the process of trying it :) there are HUNDREDS of donors!!! most of them are in the US, They will send you medical info if you ask, and have a picture of themselves on their profile, also if you ask for more photos they will give you them, as well as if they have successfully gotten someone pregnant, most will send you pictures of those babies :)
    the website is https://www.freespermdonorregistry.com/