This might help us....

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
The other week i was feeling very very down, to the point i knew nobody fully understood me and i could espress to people how i felt because i new they didnt understand.
then i got talking to a friend of mine that has had problems, shed just given birth 2 her son after a very long struggle with TTC. she made me realise i dont have to feel alone. she told me about something she did and she inspired me 2 do it.

i went to my local book store and brought a hardbook with just lined paper inside. i found something 2 relax my mind.. i found putting a film on i really liked in the background helped then i started writting.. i started from the begining of all my troubles and i just let it all out. a book for me. nobody else. it can be a journal or a personal struggle book.. i chose to write my journal but in like a story form. things that are deep that nobody can understand but you can.
i started theother day and i have written 2 pages aday. My oh read it which annoyed me at first but when he read it he never new thats how i felt. it really helped and step by step its helping me. i can write down every stage of my struggle, every emotion that alot wont understand. then i intend 2 read them all back to myself when all of this is over..

it has helped me more than anything just to let it out. youl be suprised what you can write when you put your mind to it...

if you havent got a journal then i think everyone should start one.. i class it as a good way of personal therapy.
that way you release the pain but you have it all to memory.

if you have tryed it, has it helped you.

i might just be waffling on here...

hey tracie,
i tried this a couple of months ago while i was having concelling - it kinda helped me but made me read back and see just how messed up i felt and stopped - maybe its a good idea to start it again now i'm not sitting with a skrink once a week!

I think this is a great idea. Sometimes nobody can understand what we are feeling, not even DH, doctors etc so a journal where you can write anything could be so helpful.

I've often thought about this so I might give it a go. Thanks hun. Best wishes for your future ttc x

I absolutely agree with you. Keeping a diary was the best thing I ever did. I kept mine on here and it really helped me, I had loads of support and I think it helped one or two others too.

I still keep a diary now, but a paper one for the children to have when they're older.

I think this is a great idea, whenever I get really down I just sit down with a piece of paper and what ever comes into my head I write down, it's in absolutely no format in whihc would make sense or someone could read but it seems to work for me - then I file it away with all my FS appointment letters etc until the next time and I need a paper rant!

I don't keep a diary as such but when I am at lowest points I do put pen to paper. A few weeks ago I wrote a letter to my, as yet no-even-concieved-child, telling them how much I love them and mummy and daddy really want them to come into the world but we understand they are not quite ready yet and when they are we'll be here to help him every step of the way. I began to think I might be a bit crakers and maybe ttc had gotten to me totally!

Oddly enough today I found one which was dated 3rd October 2007 and it was my first point of realising what ttc could involve - I'd been trying 4 months. I didn't expect to read it a year later and still be trying. I found it in a drawer when I was tidying up and it's sad to realise I've been trying 16 months.

Hi Tracie this is a great idie So sorry on your losses :hugs:
i am a mummy to 8 angels i lost twin girls in feb just gone :cry:

If you dont mind me asking how many weeks /mths was you when you lost your pregnancys :hugs:

1st-8 weeks
2nd-8/10 weeks *dates were mixed up*
3rd- 5 weeks
4th- 10 weeks.

That is trully a briliant thing... i did a book directly after losing CJ, me and OH wrote in the book, as some times we would have so much anger and hate in us that we could express it on paper, and some days he knew how i felt without saying anything and other days i knew how he felt....

My counseler told me that one day our children can read the book, as she said the love me and OH have for each other and the things we have indured and still loving each other every single day is amazing.....

Maby i should go write in my book again, as i havn't written in it in over 14 months....

I have been TTC now 16months, actively TTC 13months i had to wait 3months for my womb to heal... :hug:
Be blessed girls and may we all have our Babies in our arms very soon:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"