This miscarriage won't end!!!

want2bmum11

Mummy to 1 DS
Reaction score
Sorry for the title, but was told on the 5th Jan that I had a missed miscarriage (around 6 weeks). Thought I had passed naturally on the 7/8 Jan, only to be told at a scan on the 13th that I hadn't. Cue medical management and all thinking that I had finally miscarried and could move on. Scan on the 3rd Feb confirmed that in fact it was incomplete. Told to go back in 3 weeks (tomorrow) with the hope that I would have a period and pass the rest. Have had said period, but just can't hope that it is gone, so an fearing that surgery will be the route tomorrow.

To make the situation a bit more shit it was an IVF pregnancy (first try) after unexplained secondary fertility for 3 years.

I just want to move on and be able to try again, but feel like I am stuck in some awful nightmare that won't end. The longer it goes on for, the more terrified I become about even trying again, knowing that this is a possible outcome.

Not sure why I am posting - think I am just venting. I just don't know how much more I can take.

Hi
WOW! with how you are feeling right now, you are entitled to have a rant!! you want to move on and that is just a natural feeling... you are having a feeling like you are in no mans land a limbo of not knowing what is happening to your body, I'm 4 weeks after my MMC and so far I've been text book. I've googled everything and from what I've seen is everyone is different!! so it doesn't really help... the thought of another pregnancy scares the life out of me I think after a miscarriage the innocence of PG puts fear into us all.

Be good to yourself and if you want to rant and rave feel free to do so, I'm here if you need me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->