This month a bfp? Yea? K. Thanks.

E

emilyrose.x

So im on CD3 (first af since MC) took chuffin 6 weeks to arrive :dohh:

Really hoping i get a bfp this month.. i know the chances are really small and when i last got my bfp i didnt expect it at all even though me and my OH had been trying.. im just worried now that every month im guna be hoping for a bfp and i aint guna get one till i give up :dohh:

Sooo..im trying to trick myself into thinking im guna have my af arrive on time next month and act like i wont get pregnant for a few months (hoping that i do) :smug:

Argg just really want to get a bfp, im the most impatient person in the world!!

Hope everyone gets there bfp soon!!

:dust: baby dust :dust:

Good luck! I hope that BFP is just around the corner for you!

Thank you hun, just really frustrating and scared its guna take a while for me to get pregnant again and if i do il be scared incase it ends in MC again :dohh: Hope you get your bfp soon sweet <3 xx

I know - I have the same fear. We just need to treat any upcoming pregnancies differently and not compare (as hard as it will be!). I'm convinced that a positive attitude goes a long way.

100% agree! im trying to stay positive, i MC at 6 weeks so when i do get a bfp im trying to test later on if you get me? so instead of testing a day after i miss my period, too wait a few weeks or so so that il be past the 6 weeks milestone x

Good luck with your TTC!!! hope you get a :bfp: soon! :hugs:

I'm cd9 today, so a little ahead of you. I wish I could just convince myself to not think about it until I have missed two periods :). I know that is not going to happen though. I felt like I was obsessed last month. I'm going to try opk's this month, so that will probably make me more obsessed. If this isn't my month, maybe I will try your "pretend it can't happen" method.

Good luck to you. I'm rooting for a bfp for you this month!

I still hadn't had AF since the m/c 5 weeks ago and I had ZERO signs of O'ing and I got a BFP last night! I was in shock, so when you least expect it to happen IT WILL!!! I was so not expecting it at all. I was even going to call my OB in the morning and have him induce AF. So Fx'd you will get your BFP this month!!!

I still hadn't had AF since the m/c 5 weeks ago and I had ZERO signs of O'ing and I got a BFP last night! I was in shock, so when you least expect it to happen IT WILL!!! I was so not expecting it at all. I was even going to call my OB in the morning and have him induce AF. So Fx'd you will get your BFP this month!!!

Oh wow congratulations hun!! heres hoping you have a sticky bean and 9 months of a healthy pregnancy!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies! :hugs:
Another Congrats mami2karina :happydance: H&H 9months <3 xx

Well today nothing? no blood or coloured CM ..thinking i might have come off my af now? :wacko: There was nothing from last night either? Hmm :wacko: .. 3 days bleeding lol.. sounds good too me ;) hehe! Now its just a game to look out for EWCM :dohh: !! Tbh i think its guna take a few months at least for me too fall preggers again.. only time will tell aye girls.. :bfp: for us all this month *fingers crossed* xxx

Same thing happened to me, and now my little boy will be 4 in march. Congrats!

Well im on CD4 of higuldi pigudli cycles...they have gone from 3 months of 25day, 2 months of 35 days and now this has been a 30 days....onto my 7th cycle since my mc in july. OPK's at the ready...never used them before so heres hoping they can give me a helping hand and make that :spermy: meet that eggy!!! How long are your cycles ladies and when do you all plan on testing? Bring on them February BFP's please xx:dust:xx

Well im on CD4 of higuldi pigudli cycles...they have gone from 3 months of 25day, 2 months of 35 days and now this has been a 30 days....onto my 7th cycle since my mc in july. OPK's at the ready...never used them before so heres hoping they can give me a helping hand and make that :spermy: meet that eggy!!! How long are your cycles ladies and when do you all plan on testing? Bring on them February BFP's please xx:dust:xx

Hoping you get a :bfp: very soon hun! mine was 30day cycle before MC..this my since af since MC so hoping it will be about same lol!! I guna try hold out testing a few weeks after a miss a af (doubt that will happen tho) ;) :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->