This month marks 3 years.

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
So, third time is a charm right? I really hope that counts in TTC years. I have always been leery of posting over here because some of you have been trying for so terribly long with no children at all and, well I don't know, I just don't feel right, so I mainly hang over in TTC, but it can be so hard over there sometimes you know? With all the :bfp:'s (which I get VERY excited about, but it is still hard) and some times 'silly' questions IYKWIM. I don't mean to be harsh, but with this anniversary coming up I just really need some support from ladies in my position. Thanks for listening to my insensitive rant :wacko:

i have been trying for almost three years TTC with my first but it really does get frustrating when all your friends and people around you are getting pregnant and having babies but your not i know how hard it is and depressing. Im happy for all my friends but it just hard im torn between happiness for them jealousy because it aint me.... Im trying not to give up because being a mommy is all i want it something i know i was ment to do but why is it so hard for me to conceive.... so I know how you feel it hard to keep seeing those negatives on the test..

Thank you ladies! Lots of :dust: for everyone, feeling a little better today, PMA!

:hugs: Not an insensitive rant at all.

Hope you get that :bfp: soon.

I hope you are right and 3d year is lucky for you!! :dust:

We're now over 3yrs TTC #2 so I'm in a similar position to you. It just doesn't seem to get any easier, even though we took a year TTC DS so you'd think I'd be prepared to go through some waiting again. Never ever thought it would be this long!

Lots of luck to you xxx

We're now over 3yrs TTC #2 so I'm in a similar position to you. It just doesn't seem to get any easier, even though we took a year TTC DS so you'd think I'd be prepared to go through some waiting again. Never ever thought it would be this long!

Lots of luck to you xxx

See that's the strange thing for me, my first two came extremely quickly with no more than a decision to get pregnant there they were, that's why it's so hard to understand this time around, "unspecific secondary infertility" really doesn't tell you much. I ovulate, DH has a good Sperm Count, no scar tissue or complications from giving birth, that's what makes this so hard for me, the assurance that everything is as it should be except NOT getting pregnant, I had a :bfp: over two years ago that ended in early miscarriage, but nothing since then, not even a sniff of a BFP. Boo, have a good feeling about this cycle though :) Lol, but I always say that.

i no how u feel hun im coming up 4 years and nothing is working just get very low with everyone i know having bfp! grr i no im only 23 but im such a family person and love kids just cant seem to cook up my own :( sending love to you xx

Don't feel bad about posting here even though you already have children. We are here to support, it can be really hard hanging in the ttc thread.

Don't feel bad about posting here even though you already have children. We are here to support, it can be really hard hanging in the ttc thread.

Thank you, that means a lot :)

Aww :hugs: the year and the half year milestones are always the hardest :hugs: we are here for you :flower: hope you get your bfp soon!

xxxxxx

Awww Hun, kids or no kids trying for 3 years is hard:cry: We've got 2 kids as well and have been trying for a loooooong time:shrug: We're both fine so we're now heading for IVF, its tough for sure especially when there's no reason not to fall pregnant:nope: Best of Luck !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->