This pillow is amazing!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Soo I believe it was Shri that recomended I get this the other day...and I saw them at Wal-mart yesterday so I bought one. It is the bessttt thing I have ever bought! I actually slept through the entire night and only woke up once to pee. My legs didn't hurt, I didn't roll over on my back or my stomach...it was perfect. So I'm recommending to all of you who can't sleep now!

https://www.amazon.com/Leachco-Best-Rest-Pregnancy-Comfort/dp/B000GEDOB2

Ooh - that looks comfy!! I bought a new pillow the other day and was the same - had a heavenly night sleep. Didn't want to get up this morning!!!

Looks comfy. I am still on intimate terms with my bed serpent (long maternity pillow that goes all down my front,between my legs and up the back) which keeps me in one place and able to sleep (when I'm not getting up to the bathroom or scratching like a maniac!)

Go bed pillows!

:happydance:
Rae, I'm so glad you found one and it works! YAY!

that does look good but how on earth do u fit that underneath the covers hehe

i can just imagine the big lump sticking out all round me hahaha

xxx

hah it fit just fine, it wasn't a hassle at all! I can't wait to go to sleep so I can try it again hah

oooh maybe i'll get one then, i have to have 4 big fat puffy pillows all around me to even be able to consider getting to sleep these days lol

xxx

I was like that too. It really supports my bump so much more than a regular pillow, and I think its taking a load of pressure off of my hips. I used to have to roll from one side to my back, wait for a spasm of pain to get over, and then turn to my other side for the last few weeks. Last two nights, no hip pain whatsoever and I haven't even woken up to turn over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->