this pregnancy is already dragging..

3babesforme

Reaction score
after a wonderful 10 week ultrasound yesterday (baby was measuring 3-4 days ahead), this pregnancy seems like it's just going so slow. slower than my other 2 pregnancies, and i didn't even find out until after i missed my period (compared to 5 days before my missed period with my other 2). ughhhhhh. AND we're not finding out the gender, so we have no other "big" events during this pregnancy besides the anatomy scan to make sure all is well with the baby. :baby::baby::baby:

i don't look pregnant at all. tummy is flat as a board and i'm thin as usual. my boobs are a lot bigger but that's about it.

It always drags the first twelve weeks though. It will gallop in soon. Just try to forget about it and not let it occupy your whole mind. Plenty of time for that once baby is wriggling away xxx

Im surprised with 2 other little ones you think its dragging! Youve got to be crazy busy during the day, right?! haha. I know since our daughter started prek time is seeming to fly and Im already thinking about how fast this pregnancy is going. I swear I just found out I was pregnant, but really that was like 5 weeks ago.

definitely dragging. I wish i was 10 weeks because then my first appointment would be in sight! 10 more days....

I feel like it's dragging too. I hope after my ultrasound this week I can relax a little more and then hopefully it will speed up since I'm not constantly worried.

Im hoping school and work and my kids will keep my mind occupied so it flies by for me ... I too feel its going slow but much faster than it did with my DD

you w ould think with two other kids and nursing school the time would be passing by fast.. but it's not! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->