This pregnancy is beating my a**

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
This is my third pregnancy. Second successful one and I'm nearly 11 weeks. I have been so unwell so much worse than I was with my daughter!
I gloated in my first pregnancy how I had a great pregnancy and everything was straight forward and care free
This time have had bleeding and spotting, throwing up and nausea, fatigue, sore boobs, sore back, heartburn, reflux and cramping!

I just can't believe how different pregnancies can be! Anyone else having two completely different pregnancies?

Same here, also my third (minus the spotting except for some implantation spotting). Sooo much worse so far (I am 10 weeks along).

Mine is actually identical to my pregnancy with my dd... Hers kicked my butt and this one is doing exactly the same thing. Horrible, horrible ms to the point where I've ended up in the ER. Body aches, back aches, head cold that won't go away, face breaking out, and terrible heart burn/reflux where it wakes me up at night.

First pregnancy was a breeze! Never, ever sick. Just hungry and happy.
This one is horrendous. I'm hugging the can every morning. I usually don't vom, but just spit and feel horrendous. Dd chases me in and yells, "boogies!" Cause she knows it starts from how congested I am from the damn cold I can't shake. I'm so cold too. I just ordered a heating pad for my lower back pain so hoping to off two birds with one stone. I also try to move as little as possible so I'm starting to feel as if im simply degenerating, if that makes and sense. Climbing stairs makes my muscles feel weird now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->