This psychic..

Floralaura

Reaction score
Ive bitten the bullet and gone for a reading (im usually to scared to do these things lol..shes asked me for my Q..dont know what to say though :blush: Just want to know if me and OH are going to be together forever and if i am having more kids etc, not sure how to word it without giving loads away though? :wacko:

I just asked 'What does the future hold' xx

yeah id just say what does the future hold for me

I'm sorry but I don't believe in this stuff at all. You'd be surprised at how EASY it is to find information about yourself on the internet. Not to mention if you pay by PayPal it gives the "merchant" your first and last name. :roll:

Sorry to anyone who believes. :hugs:

I'm sorry but I don't believe in this stuff at all. You'd be surprised at how EASY it is to find information about yourself on the internet. Not to mention if you pay by PayPal it gives the "merchant" your first and last name. :roll:

Sorry to anyone who believes. :hugs:

she asks for 1st name last name and DOB ...with that u can find a lot , i do believe but a little less inclined to believe the ones on the net ...I once saw one who told me my green carpet was making me ill and i would have a new sofa by easter ...how did she know it was green lol ...but yeah the carpets was making my chest worst and i did get a new sofa xx

I asked what does 2011 hold for me, But a lot in this past week has happened, Which simply isnt on the internet.. so im going to wait and see what she says.... then ill decide if i believe it :lol: x

i still havent got mine back yet! 5 hours now since i paid her :/ im also not totally convinced by readings over email but i just thought id see what she says, cant hurt!

Yeh for like £2 or something its worth a shot! You never know.... She does seem v busy tonight tho.. half of bnb are waiting! lol!

Mine was a bit pants to be honest..i used a email addy that cant be googled when i paid so nothing would have come up on there for me/oh..this is what I got..

Hi Laura

I see that this relationship is strong and steady. You have alot of love for each other and honesty is a very important part to your strenght.
We fight like cat and dog haha, half the time I hate him lol

I feel a baby within the next 6 months, this baby is very much wanted. I see this baby to be alittle girl and she will make your family complete. I see your future with Paul to be a very happy one. Yes you will have your ups and downs mostly ups tho.
Does that mean I shall be knocked up within 6mths cause theres no way I can give birth in 6mths, Im washing my hair lol..though a Girl would make the family complete..

Your downs will mostly be caused by other connected family members. I feel that Paul tries to be polite to this person but you see them for who they really are and you are right you dont need that kind of person in your life.
Nope, they are caused by him being annoying, me being stubborn and so on..barely see his family and I cant say Pauls even that keen on any of them

I see a change for you both in the financial area, in a positive way. This could be a promotion or a new job. This extra money will help you pay off the bills that worry you the most and will help towards upgrading your house either by a new one or redecorating,
This is the only bit that rings a bell, we are about to lose our business and we do have our home up for sale..selling would ease the burden on us, as would a new job.

Aimée
x x

Alright for £2.57 though lol

I googled myself and nothing came up at all, but i've not been married long so that's probably why. So if she comes up accurate i'll be impressed! x

Hi hun

Can you confirm if it's ok to move this to the paranormal or to remove off the forum.

:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"