This really isn't fair...

mayacat

Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks today. This stuff is supposed to be going AWAY but my nausea seems to get worse on every week anniversary since 9 weeks.

Went on a walk tonight (I was feeling good and I pushed myself) and when we got home, I promptly lost half the pineapple slices I ate earlier.

Seriously nausea and "morning" sickness, go away.

Sorry to hear that :( hope it goes away soon. I'm also still experiencing a lot of nausea, especially in the evening and I'm nearing g 12 weeks. Thought it would be gone by now.

Ugh, that sucks. Hopefully it goes away soon for you too!

Oh I know you're pain. I've had severe MS since the middle of week 5. I got put on zofran and that was even upped at 7 weeks. They said to take it for 1 week and then slowly start coming off. I haven't taken it in a few days. I have felt queezy almost 24/7 but no throwing up....... until today. I almost didn't make it to the bathroom. I am 9w3d right now. It's getting old and I want it to stop =(

Hi ladies I just thought I'd give you a boost :) I'm 15 weeks and 3 days and my morning sickness has really eased up this week. Between 12 and 14 weeks it hit its peak and I believe that's because the baby goes through a major growth spurt as its around the time (14 weeks) that you might feels some kicks.

Hang in there! It really does ease up and if it doesn't doctors are pretty willing to help medicate it:)

My morning sickness went away around week 14. Hang on in there! X

I have HG and so have been sick everyday and off work since week 6. I'm 15 weeks now and although I'm still sick everyday and off work, I do feel slightly better! I found the worst was really around weeks 9-11 but then again weeks 12-14. I think it's a bit of a myth that it goes around 12 weeks, it seems that it easing off around the 14-16 week mark is more normal! Feel better soon xx

It's not always true that morning sickness is gone by 12 weeks unfortunately. Mine lasted till 4/5 months

Cassie that is potential music to my ears. Mine definitely got worse at 12 weeks.

Hate to say it, but mine got worse around the end of the first trimester (I was on progesterone which may have contributed, but stopped at 13 weeks, and was told I should feel better within days).

My OB said the sickness usually goes away by 16 weeks... it was 17/18 before I started to feel better (by 20 I felt closer to normal). Unfortunately, the constant nausea/dizziness got traded for aches and pains, but definitely so much better than feeling sick!

(still waiting for that 2nd trimester energy though... only 2.5 weeks for that to come through though!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->