This should raise a giggle!

DragonMummy

Reaction score
Well I have been getting faint lines on ICs for the last few days now and frankly they are getting on my nerves now - I mean are they real or not?

So DH and I devised a little experiment to see if they are all like that.

My DH took an IC pregnancy test. :rofl:

I can safely report that he is NOT pregnant! Which leads to the next question. WTF are those lines? :shrug:

Anyway, it's a tale for the dinner parties anyway! :happydance:

hey hun i really hope that your are preggers, i read your "soap opera" thread lol.
dont want to be a downer :blush: but have you thought of a eptopic? i wish
you all the best and i feel bad for suggesting it just want to be careful :hugs:

Too bad about your husband not being pregnant- that could have made you lots of money :rofl:

Fingers crossed for your :bfp:

I have had an ectopic and dont really see why this would be the case with DM???

Thats too funny! I cant believe he agreed to test! haha! My DH would probably give me the finger if I suggested such! hahahaha :haha: But it is a good way to determine if your tests are duds! FX for Tiny Dragon!!!:hugs:

how dark were the lines?? how many DPO are you???

this happened to me with my daughter and they eventually started to get darker.

i hope this is your month!!!!

You know your DH's are committed and love you unconditionally when they piss on a stick or in a cup so you can give them a pregnancy test.

Oooo, Dragon, I have butterflies in my tummy for you. Let's go bfp!! Now the real question, how much have you spent on sticks/IC's this month? You've been weeing for days you poor thing! :hugs:

MsLes the lines are faint but there. Even doubtful DH can see them. This is why we were convinced the tests were faulty and that if they were DH would show as pregnant too! But he didn't...

My theory is they are TOO sensitive. I mean we all have a little bit of HCG floating around don't we? Maybe theyre just picking THAT up?

I think it looks very good if he got nothing! I would think a frer will work when you try (on fri?). Its looking better all the time!!

Thanks. But looking good isn't the same as actually getting the :bfp: you know? I'm trying not to raise my hopes every time something good happens but it's sooooo hard isn't it?

Still no symptoms either way (but I didn't actually realise Iw as pregnant with Harry so no surprise there anyway) except sporadic AF cramps and terrible wind that has led DH to banish me from the bedroom every time I have to release one! :rofl:

My skin is shite atm but that could be either. Same with my greasy hair, irritability, weepiness etc. I get all of that with AF so not reallt symptoms.

And I just let out another one and feel sick...

Well everyone has their fx for you......I suppose by now you would just like to know one way or the other. Good luck. XXXXX

Thanks chick - yeah a simple yay or nay would be bloody marvellous to be honest! Preferably yay obviously.... It's great though - I have a following! I love that people I have never met all over the world are rooting for me, when the people I am closest to have absolutely no idea what is going on. Isn't it crazy?

Thanks chick - yeah a simple yay or nay would be bloody marvellous to be honest! Preferably yay obviously.... It's great though - I have a following! I love that people I have never met all over the world are rooting for me, when the people I am closest to have absolutely no idea what is going on. Isn't it crazy?

So true! haha! :haha:

cant u use a different brand test hun...those cheapys do my hed in with lines some r real some arnt i hope this is it for u ..how many dpo r u xxx

I have done FRERs - all :bfn: mate. Am either 23 dpo or 12dpo. If you lok at my chart there is some confustion as to my ov date - was it CD19 or CD30!

Awwww babes, we're still going through the same crap! hahaha

Now 15dpo.....cd29 of a 28 day cycle, did a cheapie from Home Bargain this morning and got yet another :bfn: am so fed up.....

I keep thinking she's coming (although normally she just appears and then the cramps start) but she's not turned up. Everyone is saying what a good sign but I'm losing hope now....

Oh I have everything crossed for you dragonmummy!! You deserve it. :)

Ohh DragonMummy you must be so frustrated! I am keeping my FX'd for you!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->