This time last year I was........

happythought

Mom of 2 amazing boys
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to see how much we have done up until now.

This time last year I was... trying to get pregnant and wondering why it wasnt happening. What a difference a year can make:flower: I cant beleive only 6 more weeks until I get to meet my son! What were you up to last year at this time??

Frustrated and sad with my second m/c... wondering if I'd ever be able to carry another baby to term...

LOOKA' ME NOWWWW!!! 33 WEEEEEEEKS!!!!! :happydance:

Worrying about timing my clomid (and therefore ovulation) around DH's work trip to India

This time last year I was planning my sons 1st birthday. And not even thinking of having another bubba :blush: - Oh how things change! :haha:

This time last year DH and I were separated. And I wasn't yet to the point of considering another child. We got back together at christmas and started trying for another one in february. By April we were pregnant.

We had just started trying for a baby, prior 3 months or so. We had celebrated our first anniversary the prior month and figured why not? Didn't think it would take me 9 months about to conceive. My how things change. xx

I was counting down the days till OH graduation from the police academy, he was gone for 6 months, and finally graduated on Dec. 17, 2010. We def weren't planning on a baby in a year, but here we are and have never been so happy!!! :)

This time last year... I was getting deeply obsessed with losing weight. :haha: Was also getting frustrated with the lack of progress on the getting pregnant front. The middle of November is when I desperately started Googling, "How to get pregnant FAST." :rofl: :dohh: So November of last year is when I also realized that people have to time their sex to get pregnant... :blush: :rofl:

I keep thinking about this and how life can change so much in a year! This time last year we were arranging father in laws funernal - he died suddenly and it was such a traumatic experience. He would have been so pleased for us though having a LO as we have waited such a long time. Plus we have moved house, started a business. So one very busy year and an exciting one to come :)

This time last year I was prepping myself for interviewing for a promotional position at work. I remember getting my resume ready and being really nervous. If someone would have told me that in a year I would be a few weeks away from meeting my daughter ... i would have laughed at them. A year ago I was so focused on my career and moving on up .. I wasn't thinking about children for a at least two or three more years. Oh how life takes you on turns ... Now i'm thinking when my maternity leave is up, I may not even go back!

This time last year we were settling in with our newborn baby
Girl :baby:

This time last year I had been married for one month, planning to start my business & looking forward to planning another baby sometime this year - YAY we are actually having the baby this year!!!!

This time last year I was ttc and wondering why it was taking so long, and also very sad that my friend was soon to give birth (we were close in weeks, I was due november 5th but m/c ) Got pregnant end of may this year finally after 19 months!

Hmm. This time last year I had just started a new teaching job and was spending my nighttimes lying on the beach with OH, watching the stars and the yachts dock..and skinnydipping :blush:
Haven't gone swimming since I got pregnant...bit nervous to see myself in my bikini! :haha:

this time last year i was... waiting impatiently for my mirena coil removal app to come through with the hospital after a failed attempt at my GPs

Popping in from 2nd tri. But it dawned on me that this time last year my dr rushed me to the hospital for the methotrexate shot to end an ectopic that I never quite felt right about. It took months of weekly blood work for the whole thing to end and then hsg tests to make sure my tubes were fine and now I'm looking at almost 20 weeks and can feel my little girl moving like crazy in there.

Just realized that November 14th last year I was at the doctors finding out that I'd have a hard time getting pregnant when I wanted to have children. It was also the day my brother told me they were expecting their 3rd kid.

This time last year, I was sad off another failed cycle but gearing up to try again for December.

this time last year i had just got off charges & was still up to no good - in a months time december 17 2010 i'd have moved out of my parents house on my 16th birthday ...

oh how time changes things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"