This time last year I was........

How things have changed for us all!!

I was obsessed with losing weight as I was told it was the only way Id get pregnant, Just cancelled a holiday as we were told OH's nan didnt have long left after being diagnosed with a brain tumor. Our little girl is due on the day we lost OH's nan x

Have no idea. 15th November was a Monday so I was probably depressed at work with a hangover from the weekend and not really thinking about babies or anything like that!

This time last year, I was pregnant and being scanned every two weeks with very little hope. And we decided to give up when it didn't work out, which it didn't. Heartbroken.

WHOOOPPPP, now I still can't believe its not long til I meet my miracle baby. I can't believe how broken we were last year and now we're on :cloud9: xx

Due to go in for surgery to clear my tubes so we could have a baby! I was very excited!

this time last year i was in hospital having a d&c :cry: but i am unbelievably thankful for the princess i have inside me

in 2 days from now, exactly a year ago I had my implanon removed. was still just living my normal life, working and drinking every wknd. went to visit my friend in London a few days after the implant removal and my arm was black and blue and stitched up - but I just fake tanned over it and went out anyway! x

This time last year I was getting drunk lots, not looking after myself, living in a horrible student house and in my second year of university....
SO much has changed!!!

This time last year I was in my last year of a degree course.

Just wanted to add to that on this date 4 years ago a guy I was in my first year of college with asked me out on date. Since then we"ve got married, had a mc, had our son, he adopted our Daughter, then we had our second mc and now we are waiting for our newest arrival. Been an amazing 4 years..... Thankyou :D

This time last year I was just saying goodbye to the best summer i'd had for a really long time!.... Had a girlie holiday to Zante. Amazing to say the least. Then a romantic week away with my OH to Tunisia. Even more amazing. And right about now I was arranging fancy-dress with my girlfriends for a reunion weekend in Skegness!!
It was amazing crazy fun but somehow this year I'm having just as good a time waddling around the house with OH and preparing for our first baby and our wedding next year!!

How times change lol x

I was preparing for Thanksgiving and Christmas. OH and I were getting ready to buy our first Christmas tree together. Now we'll be planning our first child together. Oh I'm gonna cry.... darn hormones

This time last year I was working as a waitress & also doing training for the job I got in january

This time last year I was planning for my daughter's first birthday and Christmas :).

This time last year me and OH had been together almost 4months exactly (17th) we were both working in a wetherspoons pub which is where we met and kinda got set up with each other by work friends..it was the start of the busiest time of year in the pub.

We were both working full time and i think it was about this time give or take a few weeks that my OH moved in with me :) having a baby wasn't on our minds at all...and it wasnt planned but i wouldn't change the fact we are having a baby, I can't wait to be a mummy! :)

A year ago me and my husband were just getting ready to reveal our engagement to his family at Thanksgiving dinner :) His stepmom actually said to me that day - "No baby before we retire or Mr. D (hubby's dad, who has 4 boys) won’t go! ESPECIALLY no little girl!”

LOL! I tease her all the time and tell her it's her fault!

This time last year i was wondering what i had done for my OH not to want me no more, now i have him back and it was him having commitment issues :mad: damn men, we been together nearly 4 years lol. Now im pregnant with his baby, but no longer engaged

This time last year I was planning DH and I's wedding, and focusing on getting into the best shape of my life for the big day! Now, here I am pregnant only 4 weeks away from meeting our little man!

At this time last year I was eagerly awaiting the upcoming birth of my nephew and hoping I could convince my hubby we could start TTC on our cruise vacation that coming May.

Woohoo, guess I prevailed!! :dance:

I was in hospital 2 days post partum desperately trying to get my little girl to feed. I must be mad..... Currently 36/40!!!!

This time last year I had no idea in a years time I would be pregnant we were talking about ttc in 2012 he just came along a year early but the best suprise ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->