This time tomorrow...

NawlinsMama

Mummy to 1, due Nov 27
Reaction score
I will have my LO! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

After my BP was up slightly at my last appointment, my doctor decided that it was best to go ahead with an induction ASAP. So, barring emergencies that might fill up the hospital beds or going into labor on my own tonight (yeah, right!), I'll be headed to the hospital tomorrow at 7:30 am. I'm a bit upset as I really wanted to experience a non-induced labor this time, but I'm also VERY excited to know that I'll be meeting my little girl in just over twelve hours!

I'll be on webcam with my best friend while laboring, so I'll try to pop by and update here intermittently. Wish me luck, ladies! :thumbup:

Exciting! Good luck keep us updated :) xx

How funny, bump buddies having their babies on the same day!! My c-section is tomorrow morning. :happydance:

Good luck!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!!

Good luck, must be nice knowing your baby will be here tomorrow!
xx

How funny, bump buddies having their babies on the same day!! My c-section is tomorrow morning. :happydance:

Good luck!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!!

Oooh, I was just about to message you and see what was going on with the twinnies...How exciting is this? What time are you scheduled for?

Thanks for all of the well wishes, ladies. So excited, don't know how I'll sleep! :happydance:

Good luck! :happydance: Can't wait to read your birth story! :thumbup:

Here's my last bump shot for our little girl. Taken today at 38 +4.

Attachments

• 38+4(5).jpg
    38+4(5).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi from the hospital, ladies!

Got here at about 8am, and have since been started on saline and 2 mls of pitocin. Having some contractions, but nothing I can feel yet. Will keep you all posted! :happydance:

Still here, guys. Pitocin is up to 18 mls, but my waters haven't gone so I'm not feeling much. Hoping things pick up as I quite want a cheeseburger! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->