this tww is kicking my rump.

sarahbear731

TTC #3!
Reaction score
:cry:
the :witch: is due today or tomorrow, but so far, no sign of her. here are my symptoms today:

~woke up with the worst migraine i think i've ever had
~threw up because i was ultra dizzy when i got out of bed
~been peeing pretty much every hour on the hour, but i'm not drinking any more than usual
~minor cramping last night (more like i was suddenly aware that i have a uterus and i could feel it in there? :shrug: ), so i thought for SURE af would be here this morning
~also been gassy (TMI, sorry!) last night and this morning
~was cleaning my kitchen and had to wear sunglasses cause it was too bright - even with the light off and the blinds pulled!
~threw up in the sink because i got wicked vertigo while doing the dishes
~super emotional - wept on the phone for almost an hour with my best friend back in the states (in my defense, though, her mom just died a month ago ...)
~heartburn - i NEVER get heartburn! the last time i had it was when i was preggers with DS
~heart is pounding. i feel like its going to beat through my chest like in the cartoons! lol
~been ultra dizzy all day, though thats most likely due to the migraine
~bleedy gums - i have sensitive gums, so i'm used to a little blood when i brush, but this morning was ridiculous!

all of this and STARK WHITE, huge, glaring :BFN:s on EVERY test i've taken in the last two days. IC, FRER, and ept (blue dye ... not even an evap!!). i was getting lines on ICs at 9 and 10dpo, so i thought for SURE i was pregnant. oh yeah ... did two opk's, just in case - positive. wth?!?! now, i'm just feeling crappy. i almost wish af would just SHOW already so i can get on with ttc cycle #7. :dohh:

i just barfed in the shower. flipping awesome. o_O

i would really like to start feeling better or get my :bfp:

im just sayin ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back