This wasn't expected at all....

korndogger123

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting this and was actually really upset. My period is 6 days late according to my period app. I didn't think too much of it because I haven't had a regular period since I had Naomi. She is still breastfeeding so I chalked it up to that.
This morning on a whim I bought a pregnancy test. When I went home to take it. I put it down went to wash my hands and expected to look at it and see not pregnant throw it in the trash and go about my day. Naomi was wanting a feed.

When I went to get it. There it was 2 very dark lines. I started to cry and go tell my husband. Luckily he was happy and told me to cheer up.

Me, I am still down. This wasn't expected at all and I am not ready for number two. And to top it off baby 2 is due on Naomi's birthday.

I am hoping in a few days I can start to be excited. I am going to take Naomi to buy something for the baby as soon as her clothes are done in the wash.

Congrats. I understand how youre feeling to an extent. This LO was planned. Poorly. She was due on my older daughter's 2nd birthday bu LMP but since I ovulate late she's due 3 days after... its scary, but it will be okay. It took awhile for me to get used to the idea. You'll be fine. :) relax and let yourself feel whatever you want to feel at the moment, dontbeat yourself up for not being excited right away. Eventually the idea of a second LO will sink in and won't be so scary. ♥

Congratulations, once your over the shock, will be very exciting for you.

What a lovely birthday present for her if baby is born on lo's birthday.

I was born on my brothers birthday and he said it was the best present ever lol

wow.. Congratulations. You will soon be happy. how old is Naomi if you dont mind.
my baby is 10 Months today( still breastfeeding) and i got a faint positive... am also sad..... hoping that the line wont get darker. AF is 3 days late

Congrats .. My friend just had her 5th baby on her sons second birthday last week. X

wow.. Congratulations. You will soon be happy. how old is Naomi if you dont mind.
my baby is 10 Months today( still breastfeeding) and i got a faint positive... am also sad..... hoping that the line wont get darker. AF is 3 days late

she is 16 months, still breastfeeding and co-sleeping.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->