This week, I have been mostly craving...

cabaretmum2b

Scarlett's Mummy!
Reaction score
I have not been able to stop thinking about steak with mushroom sauce. I NEED it. That, and crisps. Anybody else want to share theirs?

i went through a stage of craving popcorn chicken from kfc, now its chocolate mini rolls & mini cheddars :)

hmm im on shockers,pickles and anything with white chocolate also ive been craving bacon lol i know all junk food and weird but i cant help it

dairylee dunkers and orange lucozade! mmm! problem is i have neither at the moment.. :( x

not craving owt atm but its been cabbage, cheese, bread, mushrooms, mash, milky ways....

k mine is the grossest lol still have the need for it for some odd reason i want the fat off of like the roast we cook or anything really it is so gross that i want it but there must be a reason i need it cus i still havent stoped eating it and i am healthy

i don't know if you guys have these internationally. but they're called slush puppies. its like ice and flavouring. EXTREMELY SWEET! but OMG i could go for a grape one, right now, at 1.30AM lol.

k mine is the grossest lol still have the need for it for some odd reason i want the fat off of like the roast we cook or anything really it is so gross that i want it but there must be a reason i need it cus i still havent stoped eating it and i am healthy

that is so disgusting :rofl: haha

hold on. it just changed. i agree with cabaretmum2b a steak Medium Rare and Mushroom sauce...

Mine's cherry coke atm (I know i know i shouldnt be drinking it really, im sorry :()

xxx

I haven't had any strong cravings lately but I baked abunch of chocolate chocolate mint chip cookies for xmas and then got chocolate pretzels and a box of chocolates for xmas :rofl:
So I've been LIVING off chocolate! :blush:
(I've probably gained 5 pounds this past week)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->