This week, its arrived , its arrived

porkpie1981

Reaction score
Well its all going on .

Wednesay: i get my triple test results

Thursday i have my routine docs appt at 9 and then i have my big scan at 3:40 and hope to find out the sex.

ooooooooooooooooooo i cant wait :happydance:

Busy week

Any ideas as to what you think you may be having?

Busy week

Any ideas as to what you think you may be having?

I wou;d love a girl as I have a boy. What makes me think its a girl is that my ms was worse and i still am sick at the mo in the mornings. Tho that could just be the way this pregnancy is i suppose/.

Now dont get me wrong i will still be happy with a boy especially since when u have a missed miscarriage and only find out at ur 12 week scan last time. So basically any sex i will be blessed with.

I then think to what the midwife said at my triple test scan 2 weeks ago. She wouldnt tell me the sex but said " I bet u will be happy ehatever u have".mmm makes me think its a boy.

O only a few days to wait :happydance:

I honestly cant hold my excitement in :happydance:

well here is hoping you have a little princess!!!

Its all exciting i cant believe how quick its flown by for you x

yaay!! busy, but exciting week! :)
hope it's a little girl!! :)

Its lovely when time flies, what an exciting week! Please let us know how you get on x

Best of luck to you both !!!I have two boys and though people said to me 'oh did you want a girl this time' I honestly can say I loved him from the moment I saw him on U/S.
I had m/c before and eptopic so I was so so happy to have my little man.

Bst of luck to you hun xxx

Kara

Gd luck hun can't wait to find out!

Will be thinking of you tomorrow PP that has come round so quick. Seems not long ago since we were in ttc!! What an exciting week you have hun, can't wait to find out what team you are on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"