This will help someone!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by mommyluv, Jun 3, 2011.

1. mommyluv

mommyluv New Member

Hi ladies. I was ttc for 2 years with no luck and no diagnosed infertility. I was using ovulation sticks for 14 months with no luck until I read a blog much like this one TO GET TIPS ON TTC, and I began this regimine!!. One EPO- evening primrose oil capsual(IT HEPLs your cervix make more mucus)[email protected] vitamin aile of store, and one mucinex tablet(it helps thin out your cervical mucus) starting @ CD7. :blush: Continued until positive ovulation test then 2 EPO tablets and 2 mucinex tablets in the morning and 1 mucinex @night- ALSO bABY DANCED WITH HUBBY:hugs: Then I stopped taking the EPO because it can cause uterine cramps. Stopped the Mucinex 2 days later. Then I hoped and Prayed- and waited. About 12dpo had bad cramping after sex- 13 Dpo Got lightheaded walking in store- 15Dpo BFP!!!. No super high temp, my temp was still 97.9 until weeks later. Today Iam a the grateful mommy of my beautiful one year old daughter!! :kiss: I tried this little cocktail of pills for one cycle, and the two year wait was over. A true dream come true. I know my story will help someone- BABY DUST!!

2. Rosered52

Rosered52 Well-Known Member

Aw, thanks for thinking of us!

3. nautegesocks

nautegesocks mummy to eden-rose

thanks for sharing glad to know that even if it takes a long time and its heartbreaking there can be light at the end of the tunnel thanks for thinking of us x x x x