This will make your eyes water!

hypnorm

Reaction score
I was reading through the Mirror the other day and skimmed through to the problem pages (as you do! lol) and read about a guy who was on about his wife apparently she is in to dominaxtrix stuff and so enjoys tying her oh to the bed, but on this occassion tied him and blindfolded himon the bed and then rubbed Vicks Vaporub on to his man hood :shock: :shock: he said he was in tears as the buring was intense - and his girlfriend told him to shut up and stop being a wimp!! and he was wondering if he should accept this sorta thing!! oooowwwww!!!!!

I think i'd have grabbed the vicks when she was asleep and smeared it on her bits!! see how she liked it...

:muaha:

Oh LMAO i read this too and laughed, if he doesn't know the answer to that question he needs his head reading!!!

Yeah Iwould be interested to know if she lets him do stuff like this back to her. A tad unfair otherwise.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Im sorry but i just HOWLED with laughter so much as i was reading it out loud that i couldn't finish and Gav had to read over my shoulder pmsl!!

Gav said he'd pack my bags AFTER he'd smeared my bits pmsl

Must admit i found this funny and wondering if this bloke a TAD insaine lmao!

xxx

Maybe she should just go with the Deep Heat instead next time... :rofl:

Painful!!! ...

Wicked WICKED woman helen lol!
xxx

Whats wrong with that. I do that to my DH every night...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
JUST KIDDING
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YOUR A GUY! YOUR SUPOSE TO CUP YOUR LITTLE DUDES AND SAY OUCH....NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE TORTURE OF THEM!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol i used 2 put tht under my eyes to get out of lessons at school :rofl:

Maybe he's a twisted dude into the whole dominatix bondage painful sex thing ...

werido :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:!!
xxx

He deserves all he gets if he was willing to let her do it in the first place lol

Ouchy reminds me of playing football a few years ago, i pulled my groin muscle a bit, sprayed heat spray but missed me groin muscle. makes me cringe just thinking about it, hence why i use freeze spray now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->