Those of u who used a Doppler early?

Thanks lovely I keep trying am ment to be 8+5 today
Found last dd at 8+6 am a 1.5 stone heavier if that makes much diff
Had an early scan last week and no hb seen and measured only 6 weeks so am panicking :(

I didn't find mine until 10+1 so try not to panic too much, I think I was starting to panic and that actually stopped me from finding it, the day I came home from my first scan and I knew baby was ok I then managed to find the hb :)

With DS we found his heartbeat at 10+3 thought it had been earlier than that, but apparently not.

But last night we found baby's heartbeat at 8+6 after trying on and off for the last week :D

With DS we found his heartbeat at 10+3 thought it had been earlier than that, but apparently not.

But last night we found baby's heartbeat at 8+6 after trying on and off for the last week :D
How low down hun? Excellent news I must be out of practice x

Hopefully you're just a tad earlier than tou thought x

Was about an inch above my pubic bone, pointing down slightly. Probably helped that we remembered finding DS at a higher point than we though he'd be :)

Was about an inch above my pubic bone, pointing down slightly. Probably helped that we remembered finding DS at a higher point than we though he'd be :)

Thanks hun
I was trying to remember where she placed the scan wand thingy , will try again tomorrow trying not to get stressed about it x

How many weeks were u ?

I was 9 weeks, but got put forward a week on last scan. So, around 10. Found little bean about inch under bellybutton slightly pointing left. She still is there. I'm almost 12 weeks.

I remember being quite concerned as everyone else seemed to find heartbeat and I couldn't! Mine wasn't until 11ish weeks? Maybe even a bit later! But was trying to hear it from about 8 weeks onwards!

Thanks hun had another go after tonight's shower
Think I may have briefly but it was so quick

Thanks hun, really appeciare everyone replying, all so different I no, I'm bigger this time the biggest I've ever been so expect that doesn't help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->