Those of you fimilar with FRER , please help :)

Reaction score
I have been taking first response for the last 3 days .
7dpo -bfn
8 dpo with fmu -bfn
8 dpo with smu - I thought I saw something tweaked it and it was not really conclusive .
8dpo AN - it looked Bfn
Today 9 dpo fmu- looks bfn
Ps - I know I'm crazy and possibly have an addiction to peeing on sticks :)

Ok , so here's my dilemma - I went to throw all my test away this morning and I noticed a line on the one from yesterday af. All the others were still neg . I will attach a pic with and with out it tweaked . Do you guys know if FRER have bad Evaps less than a day later ? I have never had one like this . I know I sound ridiculous so thank you for bearing with my craziness :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 85
Definitely not a expert but the lines don't look to be in the right place..

You might be right ! Here it is in a different light

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 19
That just looks like left over dye passing across the test, the line im seeing isn't in the right place. Never a good idea to look at tests from even a few hours before, let alone the day before, although I must admit ive done it myself and caused a whole lot of heartache. I hope you get your bfp very soon! Good luck!

I think the leaflets say after the time is up then throw them away and disregard any results that come up after the time stated. Do you have the leaflet? Does it say anything like that on yours?

Definitely test again to confirm either way:) I will be checking back in to see gl

Thanks ladies . I know I shouldn't have looked at it past the time limit . I guess I'm grasping at straws :( it was dumb to look at it past the time limit .

Thanks ladies . I know I shouldn't have looked at it past the time limit . I guess I'm grasping at straws :( it was dumb to look at it past the time limit .

Don't be too hard on yourself. Lots and lots of ladies here will have done it. I can't count the amount of times I did it even though I knew it was a bad idea. Ttc can make you lose your mind!

NOTHING is dumb while TTC and especially during the tww. We've all been there. I've dug through the bathroom trash many times wanting to see yesterday's test one more time.

We all look. I honestly flush my test strips now to keep from checking. Hoping it doesn't cause plumbing issues lol or take it to the dumpster because not dumpster diving ever

Thanks guys :) I tested today with a frer again , and it was bfn :( pretty sure I'm out :(

Sorry to hear it was bfn but you aren't out until the witch shows so keeping my FXed

Girls , I took one today and o swear I see something this is 8 mins after ! Tell me what I think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel