Those of you with Sky/cable

bbyno1

Reaction score
What services have you got and how much do you pay each month? Basically i only want the internet but do i need a phone line for that?
Some packages that i have seen on TV look quite cheap.

im with virgin (so cable) and i have XL tv, phone line (not sure on size) and XL broadband and my bill is around £65 a month obviously there are cheaper options than that
with virgin media depending on your area you dont have to take a phone line you can just take the internet x

You can have basic sky for £18 a month (HD another £10 and different packages like entertainment/kids/news for £1 a month) with that you get free internet and phone, phone line rental is about £12 a month. I pay £70 a month but I have sky sports/movies and pay an extra £7.50 month for internet cos I kept going over their crappy free usage limit x

We have virgin phone and internet for £20 a month, thats the XL internet and unlimited evening and weekend calls. (Even though for the past 4 months we've not had a house phone since LO binned it :dohh:

Sky - we've got a sky plus hd box with the sports package and all my lifestyle junk ones thats £38 a month x

We have virgin media. M TV package, phone line, 10mb internet. We pay about £26per month plus phone calls. I only use the phone for 0800/0845etc numbers though as I have my mobile contract.
We use to just have internet for £20pm.

£28 a month x

we have Sky + HD, with all the kids channels, all the movie channels, variety package and the package that gets u all the discovery channels etc, plus phone and internet for 70 a month.

we have Sky + HD, with all the kids channels, all the movie channels, variety package and the package that gets u all the discovery channels etc, plus phone and internet for 70 a month.

Glad it's not just me being ripped off then :rofl:

We get:

Sky phone line
Sky unlimited broadband
Sky basic package
Sky plus and the HD channels
Documentary channels

for £35 month

We pay £40 amonth and have basic sky package, internet & phone!
Sky is crap though 4 tv when ever its windy we loose signal and have to turn it iff at the wall and back on..
Had to do it 8 times with eastenders lastnight. And it never records things!! X

we have virgin

medium phoneline
XL TV (doesnt include sports or movies but everything else) and the V+ box with HD
and XL broadband

for £47 a month.

We have:

The full SKY package for £27 per month currently (normally 50 odd!) as OH phoned up and was gonna cancel, and they offered us half price for 6 months :)

We get our unlimited Internet and unlimited phonecalls to local numbers and line rental thorough BT Infinity for £36 per month but we get amazing internet speeds with that, thats why its so expensive.

Yes you do need a phone line for internet :thumbup:

We have sky with movies, sports, all the variety channels, plus HD which is £10, plus multiroom which is £10 (in Tegan's playroom) and internet, phone calls and line rental from sky. Our bill is £105 this month but we did get a film on box office and made £15 worth of phone calls to the damn DLA office!

We pay virgin £50 a month for xl tv, l phone and xl Internet. HD is free and we also have multi room.

The cheap bundles almost always involve you keeping a phone line, so you need to add that cost on to the price. Not using them now, but we were paying £20/month for internet only (no phone line or television) with Virgin.

we have sky+HD, full package, like disney,movies, sports etc and also have multiroom in ur bedroom so we r £70 a month, we r with bt for broadband and phone and that is £35 a month, rip of if u ask me, we r trying to find a cheaper package possibly with sky but dont know if we can get out of our contract :S

I get like 4 entertainment packages and movies.
We pay about forty. Had phone and Internet which cost us about 55 altogether.
We moved though and didn't need phone or Internet anymore. You do need phone line for Internet

We are with sky and have:

Landline (with free evening and weekend calls)
Unlimited internet
Sky Variety package
and 2 add ons (music and childrens)

for £37 a month :flower:

We get:

Sky phone line
Sky unlimited broadband
Sky basic package
Sky plus and the HD channels
Documentary channels

for £35 month

Same :thumbup:
Before I met my OH he was paying £70 a month as he had everything ... that soon changed lol :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->