Those over 38 weeks - Question?

alio

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just wondering what your babies movements are like now you're very close to approaching D Day? Are they significantly quieter?

Thanks x

yep they are alot less frequent - however when they do occur they are somewhat more prominent.

i can go for hours without any movement, but then when bubs decides to move there is no mistaking the little alien moving in my belly

Not really, no. They are very "violent", as in they take my breath away with the force of them and I can't actually say that they have reduced in frequency! How about you?

Mine have reduced tons but then i get periods of constant movement all at once.

I spoke to my midwife about it yesterday and she said as long as you feel 10 movements in 12 hours then you shouldn't worry.. even if you feel 10 in 10 minutes and nothing else it counts apparently :shrug:
is sorta worrying because my baby seems to be totally nocturnal!!

He can be really still for ages - even if I poke him and I get really worried. Then he moves. But in the last week or so he is really slow when he moves and seems to only be moving an arm or a leg! Does that help?! If youre worried drink coke - it made mine have a dance!

I know im not exactly 38weeks just yet but my babies movement really slowed down the past few days, i was monitored at hospital but they said he is fine he obviously has just run out of room. When he does move.. it HURTSSS!!! It feels like my whole insides are bruised!

My LO still moves quite a lot although when compared to earlier in the pregnancy she's slowed down a little bit. She's always been a fairly busy baby it seems.

I still feel Lo move alot..! they just more like wriggles and they go through me..! I WANT MY BABY NOW PLZ LOL...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->