those that don't wear big/full knickers

MummyMummy

Reaction score
are you worried about havingto wear big/full knickers after you give birth?

i'm def a thong kinda gal and i'm DREADiNG wearing big knickers they are SO uncomfy... unlessit's bed time when if they stick up my bum it don't make too much difference lol. whenever i was on i'd always use tampons, as i felt cleaner, fresher and obv still ableto wear mynormal knickers...ofcourse that aintan option for a while after giving birth. ugh. so not looking forward to that part of after delivery :(

xXx

You may actually feel better wearing different knickers later, as your lady bits will be sore.

you know what when ihad my 1st i was all prepared...bottle tosquirt up, expensive cooling pads, extra gauze for the pads, super soft pads etc etc and i needed nothing. felt absolutly no pain atall and i'd just pushed a 9lb 3.5oz baby out and had a 3rd degree graze :O
it was probally something to do with the relief of no spd/pgp after 6months of having it, that other pain didn't touch the pain iwas inwith that. kwim?
xXx

I used to only wear thongs as dont like 'big knicks' either! But have started to wear the boxer- type ones so they dont end up, up your bum :blush: and theyre quite comfy! xxxxx

I always wear boxers/boy shorts whatever you want to call them, and i love them!! I was hoping i could carry on wearing them after the birth but pads don't stick to them properly :(

yep am i thong or wee french knickers kinda gal, i h8 pants!!! wedgey alert!!

i went 2 buy a pack a couple of weeks ago and pulled them out the packed 2 pack them and they look massive, like grannies pants! i hate them but hopefully il b lucky n wont need them 4 2 long, i jus hate havin a VPL as well!

xxx

I have not been able to wear my g-string since the 1st trimester when my body started to retain water and they started to cut into my hips. So I ended up going to my favourite store "La Senza" and I found these. These are the MOST comfortable underwear I have ever owned and still have a bit of sexiness to them.
They hold in my lady parts but have no strong elastic so they do not dig into my skin.

https://www.lasenza.com/eng/products/panties/bikinisbriefs/lady-in-lace-brief?120001-098

I only wear shorts now, went to them after my first when i was having him i wore thongs. Anywhoo, after i had my section i got my DH to get me the biggest granny pants he could find and they were SO comfy plus my pv loss was quite huge so i needed huge pads and these were fab, i was back in normal pants about 4 ish weeks after. Obviously i had a section not a natural delivery, but i found when i put the pads in my shorts the pads and pants got stuck in my bum, was horrible, but i guess for each person is different. There is no shame in big pants for comfort if you need them after the birth, in fact i say bring on the granny pants! xxx

i am still yet to buy some im big nicks lol but i do wear bikini bottoms when i have my period because i hate hate hat tampons lol

but currently still with my thongs,G-strings, French Nicks im going to be admitted to delivery in a thong haha :rofl: or im going comando :happydance:

omg i'm dreading big nicks!! i've actually had dreams about it!! :rofl: gave birth to a girl then had to wear nicks up to my nose literally !!:rofl: i'm a thong thong thong all the way type gal, gonna be awful but worth it!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

i have bought some short boxer type things i don't do parachutes lol :D

Ive been in big pants since I was about 3.5 months gone. My before pants started getting increasingly uncomfortable and the only ones that are comfy are big cotton pants :) probs be a while till im back in my sexy knickers xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->