Those TTC again after a 2011 loss

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Thought it would be nice for all us ladies who have lost our babies this year and are trying again to get together and chat and keep up to date on our losses and victories.

My names Jo, My baby died on the 5th Jan which was my 27th birthday, we know it died then as we used a dopplar every evening, bubs had a healthy heartbeat of 150 the night before :cry:I had my ERCP on the 7th and I am trying to conceive again. i havent had my period yet and i havent retested to see if i still have a BFP, im just letting nature take its course.

eternal :angel:11 week loss Jan 2011:angel: ... waiting for BFP

Hi Jo, didn't know a doppler would work before 13 weeks, guess it depends on the brand.

Last mc was on the 3rd September 2010. Went for tests for recurrent miscarriage. First set came back perfectly normal with no slight changes at all. Not had results abck from 2nd set taken in November but was told if they were normal then I'd just get a letter out in post. Trying for baby number 1 and I feel that this year is my year.

with my son i used the dopplar everyday from 8 - 9 weeks. heard it perefctly.

with this one from about 10 weeks.

husband is brilliant at finding it, i can only ever find my own lol!

sorry for your losses

What brand do you have? I have the Angelsounds one but have always been told not to even try until I was 15 weeks.

i think mine is too, but as i said i sound my sons really early and this baby the week before it died.

im glad too, hsuband has nevre not found it except when i was dead, we always get beats between 150-170.

with my son i had a car accidnt and when brough to a&e told there was no heartbeat, i was only about 11 weeks then, got home and hubby sound it, was big relief.

wow that would have been a huge mix up for you. Can't believe they said there was no heartbeat. I just have to wait til I get pregnant again then to try it out.

i know loads of people who couldnt get heartbeats earlier though, and it does just cause undue worry. i would use it early again though, i trust it and my hsubands ability to use it (which is better than a lot of professionals who couldnt find a heartbeat when we could lol).

of course, it wasnt nice to not get a heart beat this time and know they baby was dead. but we prefered that to finding out a couple of days later at the scan when that should have been a happy occasion.

Yeah I understand. I due next week but after another member getting a bfp today (she is 3 days before me) I'm so tempted to test early. Said I won't test til the 24th lol

thanks though I doubt it will happen this month but i'm not obsessing over it.

thats what im like too, im hoping i am but im not holding my breath, its still very early days since the MC so ill be happy if i just get my period on time.

i started a post on pregnancy after a loss and asked how long for their bfp, the first two (only two thus far) conceived within the first month! :D

I do know that you are more fertile and from my own experience I caught the month after losing my first and ended up finding out I was expecting unidentical twins so I had released 2 eggs!

This is hope and fx'd that it happens to you too.

awww sorry, that must have been hard conceiving and lossing again. fingers crossed for next time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->