Those TTC for awhile.

moter98

Reaction score
I'm on CD 2 of cycle #8. TTC #2. Anyone else been ttc for awhile but not yet classified as long term ttc? It seems like I've watched a lot of ladies on here get their BFP's within 3 months or less. I am very happy for them, but I keep losing my TTC buddies!

Hi, I'm currently ttc #2 and have been for just over 12months, Its great seeing people on here get there bfp, but I am starting to get really upset how easy everyone else seems to be getting pregnant. I feel like this is a time I should be enjoying but I'm just so confused about how I'm Feelin all of the time, I never had a ttc hubby on here so maybe you would like to be :).

Good luck and babydust!!

Hi, I'm currently ttc #2 and have been for just over 12months, Its great seeing people on here get there bfp, but I am starting to get really upset how easy everyone else seems to be getting pregnant. I feel like this is a time I should be enjoying but I'm just so confused about how I'm Feelin all of the time, I never had a ttc hubby on here so maybe you would like to be :).

Good luck and babydust!!

Yes, for sure! How old is your first? Mine is 20 months old and I just know would love a brother or sister to play with. He seems lonely at times playing all by himself. I did get pregnant my 2nd cycle this time around but had a chemical. Nothing since then. I am starting my 8th month of ttc. Trying the relax approach this month. Will still be charting and using opk's till they are all gone. Then I'm done with opk's for a bit. They haven't helped me get a bfp anyway!

My LO is 2nhalf, I know she would love a brother or sister too, she has 2 cousins a year and 2years younger then her and she. Loves them,she is so loving towards them which I when I realised that I didnt need to wati until she was older, I thought i would fall pregnant pretty quick to be honest as I'm only 21 and it only took 6months with my first but I get nothing :(

I'm trying to stay relaxed and take it easy now, not stress too much about it but everytime I think I'm pregnant I get the dreaded BFN :(

I had ds pretty easily. Took only 3 months one month of really ttc. I just assumed dh and I would have an easy time of it this time too. But, I am 32 now and I know my fertility has gone down a bit. Hope you get your bfp soon.

I'm ttc my first and I'm on month seven, I know what you mean, I think the six to 12 months ttc stage is hard as it's not long term ttc but it's an awkward in between area, good luck ttc!

I am also TTC to #2! Going onto cycle 7 (if AF doesnt show).

Currently 15DPO and waiting to see what happens. Did a HPT earlier this week and it was neg.

Been extremely difficult as my son was unplanned, so I assumed things would happen alot quicker.

I'm ttc #1 on month 7. Feeling also like I'm in that awkward in between stage. Not quite long enough to go to the doctor (again, we've already been there) but long enough that it's getting discouraging. My hubby went to doctor and they found some abnormality in his sperm sample, but the more in depth test costs $700 and we aren't prepared for that yet, so we're continuing to try the natural way...very frustrated...tired of seeing everybody else get pregnant just by sitting next to each other...ugh

Hey there im ttc #1 on nearly on month 9! i can feel what you are all saying you feel like everywhere u look someone is preggers! Please stay positive it will happen for us!
lots and lots of baby dust!!!!!

I am only in my first month this time around but it took me 9 months with my DD and both me and my partner were only 18 at the time. We are both 23 now and hoping it's a shorter ride this time around, but I'm prepared for what may be :\.... I hope you all get BFP's soon! And I agree it is difficult being at this stage, I never went to the Dr's but I assume 12 month's is the time to seek help?

Im in cycle 5 - is that too new to join this thread???? It might only be 5 but it feels like 50!

Im trying for #1 - came off bcp in july/aug and am having some really weird cycles

Im having weird cycles to pinky32 when i came off bcp in april/11 my cycles were the beautiful 27-28 then in August they went crazy from 25 to 31 and last month was 24 so ive starting using opks to help me out.
soozandlily my doc said he wont help me until the one year ive had blood tests to check ovulation which of course was a 28 day cycle an i ovulated and then he offered my hubby a sperm test which now my hubby doesnt want to do! but im still staying positive!!! :)

My aug and sept cycles were fine but then i had a weird 16 day cycle and then a 53!!

i think the 53only ended because i started taking angus castus - god knows what this cycle will be

i know use 5 calendars to give me a rough idea when ov is due and they all say different dates - so i use OPK's too but ive never had a proper full positive on them

Ive had loads of blood tests done as my doc told me that last month i had a possible mc so im having an ultrasound scan this sat to check its all ok

I am technically long term (2 years since we stopped using.protection) but I never seem to get comfortable....no idea why. I also find it hard to be in here as many women seem to be here for only a few cycles. What I hate most is when someone gets upset over being on cycle two and.saying ” I didn't think it would be this hard”
I'm so jealous of them for being able to think 2 months is hard..

I'm ttc number 1

omg 16-53 u poor thing! good luck with ur scan on sat i hope it goes well, i can understand why ur 5 months feels like 50!! i only used opks last month properly and got my first smiley and im doing it again this month from cd7 until i get a :) from when do u start using them?

i think the problem is, most of us grew up thinking that getting pregnant would be easy, we keep hearing from friends how they got pregnant on the pill or how they forgot to take one or two and got pregnant and then we find out that for a large majority of pple its not that easy

i find it hard as i have talked to pple on here and then the next month they have moved on as they have got pregnant and im still here

i know i cant moan as there are others who have been trying far far longer than me, but as time goes by it does make me have more understanding of what their going through - my heart goes out to everyone

Helena - please dont hate me if i moan

wow helena 2 years is a long time! thank u for talking to us! i only got upset when my friend got pregnant first cycle & asked me why im not preggers yet but my hubby always tells me never to complain as there is people out there that have trying for much longer! lots of baby dust to you helena xoxo

oh wow, i missed so much while i was away! had to run to the store, then DS doesn't want to go to bed. He's sitting here beside me being so good right now so I don't put him to bed, lol. yes, everyone is welcome, come one come all. hoping we all can get our BFP very soon and end our long ttc and ttcal wait. and yes, it does seem like there are a lot of ladies that get their bfp right away. i'm happy for them, but impatient for myself. feeling that old clock just a ticking away here. i wanted 3 kids by the time i'm 35, but i don't see that happening. i've come to realize this is not something that is going to be up to me. i have also finally excepted that. for the first time since trying to conceive, i have become more relaxed about it.
pinky, i hope everything is ok with you. let us know how the dr visit goes. praying for you.

wow helena 2 years is a long time! thank u for talking to us! i only got upset when my friend got pregnant first cycle & asked me why im not preggers yet but my hubby always tells me never to complain as there is people out there that have trying for much longer! lots of baby dust to you helena xoxo

wow that was a bit incenitive of your friend

awwwww bless your hubby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"