Those TTC for awhile.

helena, 2 years is a long time. lots and lots of :dust: your way.

oh wow, i missed so much while i was away! had to run to the store, then DS doesn't want to go to bed. He's sitting here beside me being so good right now so I don't put him to bed, lol. yes, everyone is welcome, come one come all. hoping we all can get our BFP very soon and end our long ttc and ttcal wait. and yes, it does seem like there are a lot of ladies that get their bfp right away. i'm happy for them, but impatient for myself. feeling that old clock just a ticking away here. i wanted 3 kids by the time i'm 35, but i don't see that happening. i've come to realize this is not something that is going to be up to me. i have also finally excepted that. for the first time since trying to conceive, i have become more relaxed about it.
pinky, i hope everything is ok with you. let us know how the dr visit goes. praying for you.

thank you hunnie

i just wish i had known 20 years ago that i would have this problem now - i would never have started taking bcp

but i did, so now i have to concentrate on getting the bugger out of me and back to "normal" lol

oh wow, i missed so much while i was away! had to run to the store, then DS doesn't want to go to bed. He's sitting here beside me being so good right now so I don't put him to bed, lol. yes, everyone is welcome, come one come all. hoping we all can get our BFP very soon and end our long ttc and ttcal wait. and yes, it does seem like there are a lot of ladies that get their bfp right away. i'm happy for them, but impatient for myself. feeling that old clock just a ticking away here. i wanted 3 kids by the time i'm 35, but i don't see that happening. i've come to realize this is not something that is going to be up to me. i have also finally excepted that. for the first time since trying to conceive, i have become more relaxed about it.
pinky, i hope everything is ok with you. let us know how the dr visit goes. praying for you.

thank you hunnie

i just wish i had known 20 years ago that i would have this problem now - i would never have started taking bcp

but i did, so now i have to concentrate on getting the bugger out of me and back to "normal" lol

hoping your cycles regulate again. i was on BCP for 12 years, then quit, got pregnant with ds. my cycles were pretty short then. after had DS, i went back on it for awhile, then quit again when he turned 1. then my cycles were long, had the chemical pregnancy, then my cycles went short, now they are getting just a bit longer again. i believe i am ovulating from charting and opk's, but i am suspecting a possible low progesterone. i will need to do some more charting to see a clear pattern though. i will go to dr if i haven't concieved by june or if my chart looks wacky. i almost went this month, but i talked to a friend that works at my clinic and she said they usually won't see you before a year of ttc if you are under 35. i am 32.

lol I'm glad you have replied.
I would of been mortified to have no replies! :haha:

it's so nice to know i'm not the only one ttc for awhile! the other threads i'm on, there is only one other person ttc for awhile, the rest all got their bfp within 3 cycles. the others are on cycles 1-3 ttc.

thank you hunnie

hoping your cycles regulate again. i was on BCP for 12 years, then quit, got pregnant with ds. my cycles were pretty short then. after had DS, i went back on it for awhile, then quit again when he turned 1. then my cycles were long, had the chemical pregnancy, then my cycles went short, now they are getting just a bit longer again. i believe i am ovulating from charting and opk's, but i am suspecting a possible low progesterone. i will need to do some more charting to see a clear pattern though. i will go to dr if i haven't concieved by june or if my chart looks wacky. i almost went this month, but i talked to a friend that works at my clinic and she said they usually won't see you before a year of ttc if you are under 35. i am 32.

cant you lie and say that its been over a year??????????

I'm ttc #1 on month 7. Feeling also like I'm in that awkward in between stage. Not quite long enough to go to the doctor (again, we've already been there) but long enough that it's getting discouraging. My hubby went to doctor and they found some abnormality in his sperm sample, but the more in depth test costs $700 and we aren't prepared for that yet, so we're continuing to try the natural way...very frustrated...tired of seeing everybody else get pregnant just by sitting next to each other...ugh

did dr tell you for sperm issues, to DTD every other day, not everyday to build up sperm count? that could be all you need to do. and $700 for a test? yikes!

it's so nice to know i'm not the only one ttc for awhile! the other threads i'm on, there is only one other person ttc for awhile, the rest all got their bfp within 3 cycles. the others are on cycles 1-3 ttc.

So many girls that ive talked to on her have moved on to 1st tri - they come back to say hello etc but its not the same

i get so disheartened when someone gets + on first month - im happy for them but cant help get jealous

My cycles have always been anywhere from 16 days to 4 months. usually the latter. but after I went to the doc and found out about my pcos it all made sense. Just really hope to get my clomid baby. This month has been especially harsh as my upped dose of Met is making me sick and Jan 1st marked two years.

Those tickers that say how much you've spent on ttc... I can't even have one because there is no way to calculate the cost.

ah I'm just a blob of self pity today lol

pinky, i probably could lie, it may come to that yet. i'm waiting to see how my chart looks. i only started charting two cycles ago. my opk's have been wacky. i get positive for a day or two, then negative for a day, then positive again. then i stop testing cause it freaks me out getting all the +, -, and + opk's. if i take all my + opk's out of my FF chart, then it shows a lot of temps on the coverline or below, which would make me possibly anovulatory. i bought a more accurate bbt thermometer this cycle, one that measures to the 1/100th. will see how my temps look this cycle.

So many girls that ive talked to on her have moved on to 1st tri - they come back to say hello etc but its not the same

i get so disheartened when someone gets + on first month - im happy for them but cant help get jealous

i feel exactly the same way!

My cycles have always been anywhere from 16 days to 4 months. usually the latter. but after I went to the doc and found out about my pcos it all made sense. Just really hope to get my clomid baby. This month has been especially harsh as my upped dose of Met is making me sick and Jan 1st marked two years.

Those tickers that say how much you've spent on ttc... I can't even have one because there is no way to calculate the cost.

your more than entitled to hun :hug:

wow @ 4 months!

I know its no concilation but at least you know about the PCOS and have started clomid but im sorry that its making you sick

Fingers crossed for you

sorry you have to go through all this medication business. that must be hard to have feel sick so much. i really hope it works for you. FX!

pinky, i probably could lie, it may come to that yet. i'm waiting to see how my chart looks. i only started charting two cycles ago. my opk's have been wacky. i get positive for a day or two, then negative for a day, then positive again. then i stop testing cause it freaks me out getting all the +, -, and + opk's. if i take all my + opk's out of my FF chart, then it shows a lot of temps on the coverline or below, which would make me possibly anovulatory. i bought a more accurate bbt thermometer this cycle, one that measures to the 1/100th. will see how my temps look this cycle.

At least you get a +, id love to get a +, all i get is a faint line and never gets any darker but i do know what you mean, it gets too much after a while

i find its taking over my life and i sometime get worried that if i did get pregnant would i resent the baby a little bit for all that its put me thru to get it

maybe im better off going out, getting drunk, shagging the first man i see - seems to work for pple on facebook lol

At least you get a +, id love to get a +, all i get is a faint line and never gets any darker but i do know what you mean, it gets too much after a while

i find its taking over my life and i sometime get worried that if i did get pregnant would i resent the baby a little bit for all that its put me thru to get it

maybe im better off going out, getting drunk, shagging the first man i see - seems to work for pple on facebook lol

i just posted you about this on the other thread, but i'll post here too. i use the clearblue digital opk's with the smiley face. i will try the first response ones this time to see if maybe i'm getting false positives on the other ones. it's really confusing me. or maybe my body keeps gearing up to o, then doesn't. i'm not entirely sure. have you been tested at dr. to see if you are ovulating?

ok. i see pinky. do they suspect possible ectopic? that would not show in a blood test, but would in a scan.

i just posted you about this on the other thread, but i'll post here too. i use the clearblue digital opk's with the smiley face. i will try the first response ones this time to see if maybe i'm getting false positives on the other ones. it's really confusing me. or maybe my body keeps gearing up to o, then doesn't. i'm not entirely sure. have you been tested at dr. to see if you are ovulating?

Ive just ordered a digital monitor so hopefully will get better results with that

i asked my doc if i can be tested specifically to see if i ov but he replied that he didnt trust the tests/results

im due to go and see him once ive had the ultrasound scan so if nothing shows up i will go n see him and burst out crying and demand to be tested

id rather know if im not ov'ing or if i cant have kiddies, rather than get my hopes up each month for nothing - i can cope with bad news just as long as i know

when i had a major accident last year i was told that i wont have full use of my arm and it will never straighten etc - i was ok with that, i then knew not to expect too much from my arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->