Those TTC for awhile.

Yup. Tried the relaxed approach, tried it all.

Ah well! Got to keep plodding on :winkwink:

good luck pinky. you can do it girl!

OMG im sooooooooooo brave - i did it!!!

I put a little KY on my finger first to help - then the whole finger went up there!!! I cant really tell if its like my nose or lips but if i had to pick one i would say more like nose

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee dont say thats fertile cos my OH called me to say that he got made redundant today so lost his company car so god knows when im going to see him next

But I did it!

Thank you moter - i wouldnt have done it if you hadnt helped me
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I put a little KY on my finger first to help - then the whole finger went up there!!! I cant really tell if its like my nose or lips but if i had to pick one i would say more like nose

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee dont say thats fertile cos my OH called me to say that he got made redundant today so lost his company car so god knows when im going to see him next

But I did it!

great job pinky! you did it!! when it feels like your lips and is really high, that's when you need to find your OH fast. you can keep track of it's position on your chart and hopefully be able to anticipate o this way so you can bd a few days before as well as at o. just a tip, you are more likely to get your bfp if bd BEFORE o. the day before o is your highest chance of getting a bfp.

But I did it!

great job pinky! you did it!! when it feels like your lips and is really high, that's when you need to find your OH fast. you can keep track of it's position on your chart and hopefully be able to anticipate o this way so you can bd a few days before as well as at o. just a tip, you are more likely to get your bfp if bd BEFORE o. the day before o is your highest chance of getting a bfp.

i cant believe i did it!

found lying on my bed quite comfortable to do it

ive got no cm, OPK;s are negative - should it be so high? if it went any higher i wouldnt be able to feel it, i was running out of finger lol

i'll make a note on my chart that i checked it and it was high, just hope the chart doesnt ask me if it was hard, soft, open etc cos i dont know lol

Your CP moves during the day so make sure you check it at the same time every day :thumbup:

Your CP moves during the day so make sure you check it at the same time every day :thumbup:

oh ok, will do - thank you

do i note it as "high" - theres no way i can feel it if it went any higher

How do i know if its open

god its making me feel sick thinking about it lol

i never actually feel the difference as when i o it goes so high i can't even reach it. do check same time everday like faythe said. i have found at non fertile times mine is very low. no problem finding it. then a couple days before o it goes up more like you describe, then for 2 days it stays so high can't feel it, then drops down again. this is only my experience so i don't know if it's same for everyone. you will have to find what is normal for you. good luck hun! i just note anything i can on my chart, not everything. i can't put cm on there, so i rely mostly on opk's and cp.

i never actually feel the difference as when i o it goes so high i can't even reach it. do check same time everday like faythe said. i have found at non fertile times mine is very low. no problem finding it. then a couple days before o it goes up more like you describe, then for 2 days it stays so high can't feel it, then drops down again. this is only my experience so i don't know if it's same for everyone. you will have to find what is normal for you. good luck hun! i just note anything i can on my chart, not everything. i can't put cm on there, so i rely mostly on opk's and cp.

I will, ive made a note of the time so will do it again at the same time

thank you girls :hugs:

im glad i did it and feel silly that i was scared to do it before now

Just by how it feels on my finger tip. It's hard for me to explain but when it's open it's like having your fingertip over pursed lips. You can feel the gap inbetween if that makes sense?

I can't do the cp it makes me cringe, and reading that your doing makes me tense up lol! I too have long nails and I tried once and it was horrid. I can't really tell the difference between the end of my nose and my lips :-/

Good luck :) x

lol! i just note position, not anything else. for me, it helps confirm o since temping will only tell me after the fact and i keep getting so many positive then negative opk's.

Faythe - that makes perfect sense thank you - maybe next time i will have a feel around but for my first time im just pleased that i felt it lol

trying - i felt the same way but because i dont get EWCM and have never had proper OPK lines, its the best way for me to know when O is coming. thinking about what ive just done makes me cringe too lol

having done it, i found lying on my bed very comfy and it wasnt anywhere near as bad as i thought it would be

my nails are long but i happened to break the nail on my longest finger

i feel so stupid as i feel such as sense of relief having done it - i think in my head i had thought it would be a lot worse and now that ive found out its ok, i'll def do it again

ive just noted on chart that it was high -ive put high because if it was any higher i wouldnt have felt it

Learn to embrace your body ladies :haha:

It's quite easy once you get used to it :flower:

its true - now ive done it, i know what im looking for and what to expect

thank you girls

congratulations Pinky, you have graduated, lol! so ladies, anyone close to testing yet? i have a long way to go. only cd3 and :witch: has settled in for a bit.

yayyyyyyyyyyy its the only thing ive ever gratuated at!

having just had a 53 day cycle i have absolutely no idea when ov is coming :sad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->