Those who are breech....

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
Are any of you finding it unbelievable uncomfortable?

My baby's head is right in my ribs and his feet kick me down low, I want him to flip already, anyone else?

She is always kicking my bladder, so even when I am empty it feels like I still have to pee!

I'm actually thinking mine is after thinking she was head down,and yes very uncomfy and freaky too as I am sure I am feeling her head move between my ribs, and if they arent hands attacking my bladder then it's kicks. A bum moving under my hand seems less freaky than a head.

Perhaps we shoudl start the ball bouncing to get them turned already?

my son has been breech my whole pregnancy and its is incredibly uncomfortable. i think he might have turned a few days ago but i remember praying some days that he would at least lay sideways in my belly because his head made it impossible to catch my breath. and not to mention that its so hard to lean forward with breech babies since their head goes up into the ribs every time.

Yep, my babies breech too, and I got a head in my ribs, getting pains all the way around my rib cage! Sitting at the table to eat is a challange, I feel all bunched up! I'm desperate for him to turn, not only for my comfort, but for the birth too....! x

Yes.. Very.

Mine's extended breech so I've got the head under my right ribs and her feet under my left ribs.... Some days she likes to poke about with both at the same time :rofl:

Trying to eat is a pain as we don't have table and chairs... so trying to sit forward on the sofa with my dinner on my lap is becoming near on impossible :rofl:

Trying to eat is a pain as we don't have table and chairs... so trying to sit forward on the sofa with my dinner on my lap is becoming near on impossible :rofl:

:rofl: i know the feeling we've just got rid of our table ane chairs and eating me tea has now become a nightmare lol.
sitting down in general is difficult. babies head is right under my ribs and he likes to have a poke at the worst times. driving is impossible these days lol xxx

so trying to sit forward on the sofa with my dinner on my lap is becoming near on impossible
Lmao at that cos I struggle too and nothing keeps clean!
My hubby saw me eating messy pasta the other day but I was just tipping it all over myself - sexy he says :rofl:

Bwhaha! I am eating on my lazy boy so I can tip the back back, but I am making a mess everywhere too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->