Those who came to the last Chester meet

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
and anyone else who may be interested :kiss:

Was just wondering if people might be interested in making it a monthly or every-other-monthly thing? Like pick a friday from each month to do it?

I've just been thinking the last few days I don't really know many people with children :blush: (except Bexy_22 off here) so just wondered if people would be up for it? :shrug:

xx

I'd be interested :happydance: Would be really nice to get to know other people with babies! xx

I would be if little man wasn't at nursery:dohh:

Really gutted i was ill last time! it was perfect as he had teacher training!

I would be if little man wasn't at nursery:dohh:

Really gutted i was ill last time! it was perfect as he had teacher training!

Yeah I really wanted to meet you! Hopefully you'll be able to make a different one xx

Ill defo be up for that :) XxX

Me too :) If anythin gets decided could someone PM me, I'm rubbish at checking threads lol :( x xx

Would people prefer monthly or every other month? And which day & week of the month would be best for everyone? :) xx

Monthly would be good :) And I go to babygroups on a Thurs/Fri so Mon, Tue, Wed would be best for me, but I'll go with everyone else :) x

I'm okay for whenever so will also see what others prefer :) Xx

id be happy with monthly too :D

dont mind what day really, am off every day these days haha

x

I can do any, if i know in advance so i can change any meetings at work or work around them XxX

So would first Monday each month be okay for everyone? Or last Monday of the month? :) xx

if we did the last monday of the month then it would be december 28th, if we did first it would be jan 4th, both are fine for me but would depend who was free / had money so close to xmas and new year lol

x

Mondays are iffy for me....got kindermusic in the afternoon with jacob and uni at night....but could do morning's from 10am till 12pm but thats it.. XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->