Those who got a BFN 10DPO please!!

MissMymmy

Reaction score
Sneaking over from the 2WW to ask a quick question if you don't mind lovely ladies :flower:

For those who had a negative at 10DPO what day did you end up getting your BFP? I took a first Response 6 days sooner this morning and it was a stark white negative at 10DPO. I've got one more first response and I've already wasted a ridiculous amount of money on HPTs that I wanted to gauge when I should next test.

Thankyou!!

I got a stark white bfn at 10dpiui. Waited until 14dpiui and got a bpf!

with 1 of mine i got a bfn 10 and bfp 11

I took a test at 14 dpo and nothing at all.. so I waited a week until 21dpo, I have a 30/32 day cycle, then I got my bfp ❤️

Stark white at 9, then a bfp at 11dpo, on 28 day cycle.

Bfn on 10dpo faint positive 11dpo on dollar store test. Ordered them from amazon. 25 for about $12. Negatives are very clear, no evaporated lines. Would not spend that much on a frer...

I tested the day of AF :bfn: and had some bright red spotting right after I’d done the test so I just thought I was pathetic for even wasting a test, two days later still no AF just spotting...so I tested and got the faintest squinty line!

I got a BFP at 8dpo with DS; the test line beat control line by 13dpo.

This time, I got an evap looking line at evening of 12dpo and super faint BFP 13dpo. All tested on FRER. This all confirmed by u/s.

Freaked me out for a long time because lines were so much fainter than with DS. But then HCG at 38,000 @6w which was higher than DS and saw a beautiful heartbeat yesterday. So have some hope!

I had a bfn 10 dpo And didn’t test again until 14 dpo when it was bfp

With my 3rd, I got a stark white BFN at 10dpo and a faint positive at 12dpo. BFP at 14dpo.

BFN for me at 11DPO on an IC, and veeeeeeery faint shadow at 14DPO on an IC test. I was going to call it a BFN, that's how faint it was, but in the end I used a FRER dye and digital, and both were BFP. The line on the dye test was still very faint, though. I'm still having very faint lines on IC. I think it's worth getting a more sensitive (though more expensive) test, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->