Those who have anovulatory cycles, question for you please

littlefishygg

Mum of 1 boy, TTC #2
Reaction score
I think I am having an anovulatory cycle.
I had a stinking cold for the first 2 weeks of the cycle and my toddler has been sleeping really badly so my temps have been useless. But for the last two weeks I have been having opks that are like a midlevel line never going fully up to positive. The latest I have ever ovulated was CD 26 and I'm now on CD28 so I'm guessing I am having an anovulatory cycle.

Those that have had anovulatory cycles when you did get your period?
Should I expect it on time or will I just not get it until after I ovulate assuming I eventually do?

This is cycle 10 of tracking my cycle but have never had this before so I'm feeling lost!

Except for this month (thanks to Clomid) I have had irregular, anovulatory cycles. The awful thing about them is you really don't know when you're going to have you're next period. I've had a 19 day cycle, and I've had cycles last almost 60 days. I had to take Provera for a week just to get my periods started each time my cycle went for too long. I wish I could be of more help! Hopefully you'll ovulate (I've heard of some women ovulating late and I did on CD 21). If not, hopefully AF will come on time still, and next month you finally ovulate! Best of luck!

I agree with PP. Provera is my best friend when it comes to getting AF started. Aside from that, I would just keep tracking and see if you do ovulate

Yep same here. My cycles are typically irregular and annovulatory. I have no idea when af will show. I've used progesterone to jump start af when she goes too long.

I have had 6 annovulatory cycle last year which ranged from 14 - 50+ days. Provera works wonders in getting AF started. I had to take it 3 cycles as I didnt ovulate when I started Clomid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->