Those who haven't yet done hospital bag

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
I found a bargain yesterday.

Well, OH spotted them not me, but I shall take the credit :) Rather than paying £1+ each for miniature toiletries Primark have a set of plastic bottles and pots in a plastic pouch thingy for £1. There are 3 100ml bottles and 3 little pots and a set of labels with shampoo, conditioner etc on so you can just fill them with your usual toiletries.

They also have a lot of pyjama seperates that have buttons to about halfway down on the tops so suitable for BFing as well as nighties for £3.50 that unbutton most of the way down too for labour or whilst in hospital. xx

dunno if yous have them in Uk.. HEATONS??

I got a DOVE travel set there a few weeks ago
mini shampoo, cond, body wash, vaseline, etc in the lil bag
for only €6 EURO thats about £5 STG
and its great,not gunna take up much room at all and il nat need to
buy no shampoo or anything now its all in the little set

Primark where i got my Nighties and Jammies and Slippers

Great Value in there :thumbup:

Great idea! I went one step better on the bargain front. We were staying in a hotel last month for a few nights and i took all the mini toiletries out of the bathroom and brought them home for hospital bag!!!! Def going to check out the pj's though! Thanks x

Oh thanks hun.Must have a look in primark.Were about were the bottles in primark.Thanks.xxx

or go on this website .....

https://www.gotiny.co.uk/

xx

thanks for that, i wanted to get some of those little bottles but theyre quite expensive in superdrug etc. Will defo be investing in some of them x

i got some button pj;s from primark a few weeks ago. cant remember how much they were but they werent too much!

ooh il be getting some of these bottles!! What section of primark would they be in? All the home stuff?!

xx

Just thought and pop in and say I gave birth to my LO wearing a Primark nightie :p Grey cotton and buttons down to the lower chest (for feeding :p) It was all good, no complaints and also warm, washed brilliant (all the blood came out!) .... Have kept them for #2

xxx

ive seen the bottles by the tills before... u know how primark is just a huge random place lol!

Good tip - thanks.

Wish I had seen the bottles. I got a nightie from there and a pair of the pjs - they are super comfy, am thinking about going to get another pair!

I got 2 pairs of PJs and one nightie. But I've asked a friend to get me another nightie from there as well as some slippers as my christmas present (I thought I may as well get something useful rather than something I might not use).

I got those little bottles, 6 pairs of black cotton knickers, a nightie and 2 pairs of BF friendly pyjamas for I think around £17! :) xx

I got 2 pairs of PJs and one nightie. But I've asked a friend to get me another nightie from there as well as some slippers as my christmas present (I thought I may as well get something useful rather than something I might not use).

I got those little bottles, 6 pairs of black cotton knickers, a nightie and 2 pairs of BF friendly pyjamas for I think around £17! :) xx

Thats pretty good for 17 pounds.I think I will have a look next time im in Primark and get some :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"