those who used progesterone

nnc

Reaction score
Hi everyone..

I was wondering if anyone used progesterone cream after ovulation and got pregnant? this is my first cycle using it. Today I am 3dpo and applied twice yesterday and once today morning. Surprisingly I have been extra-ordinarily tired since 1dpo. Today new symptoms have surfaced, including sensitive nipples, slight cramping and dizziness. Its the progesterone i believe.
Any success story will be helpful.

Thanks ladies!!

Happy vibes....

hi,
didn't want to read and run.
i'm using progesterone "inserts" for my ivf cycle.

same thing here...are some of the mild symptoms i'm feeling the cream, or possible pg.

it's such a mind game. i have to wait until 8/21 for my blood test.

good luck to you. may your symptoms bring you a :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for your reply vkj73 :)
Today i am 8dpo and the symptoms have worsened a little. Nagging fatigue, headaches, insomnia, a peculiar sore right lower abdomen. I am blaming the progesterone cream. A BFN today.

And all the best for your IVF cycle. Hope everything works out for you. Good luck...

I am now feverish... the temp is around 95.6F, but I feel ill, quiet ill. I am writing it here, in case anyone was following or may want to know...

hope you feel better. 8dpo seems early...maybe there's still a chance for a :bfp:?!

good luck:flower:

I really hope so.. I will keep you posted... I also wish you all the best!!!!

8 dpo does seem quit early to count yourself out yet. Good luck.

hey boobear2872.... Thanks for dropping by...
Yes, you are right..8dpo is early.. But I caved in, given all the symptoms. I guess, I am just being attacked by one thing or the other. Since yesterday evening, I have a sore throat and I don't like it. It feels like I am going to have a full blown flu, but nothing so far... Instead, the throat hurts alone... I could still blame the progesterone, but this hormone do not suppress immunity.. Its all a guess game and wait...

but, hey thanks for the "good luck".. I wish you the very best!!

today is 10dpo, bfn and (sorry tmi) in the evening dark yellow cervical fluid. itchy nipples (sorry tmi)...
hope you ladies are doing well... how are you doing vkj73..

hey nnc,
hope you're hanging in there.

i'm ok. trying not to go crazy from the symptom spotting.
it's such a mind game.:wacko:

good luck to you and all!!!

Thanks vkj73....
bfn today again !!! yes, symptom spotting is not good....

You too hang in there..

I am planning to not think about anything (hopefully) for next two days... and I will post whatever happens....

All the best... :)

vkj73... you are like my invisible friend in whom i confide :)
well, today i am 13dpo, officially one day late. there was some brown cm yesterday. Nothing else so far. I am still on progesterone. All symptoms have eased out except headache. I will test tomorrow. Do you think I must start reducing my progesterone?
Hope alls well at your end... Hope you get your bfp on 21st :)
good luck..

hello nnc,
i would not reduce/stop any medication unless advised by your dr.

i just read one of the posts where women get a bfn, then stop taking meds, when in fact, they were pregnant.

so for me, i'm going to keep taking my meds until advised otherwise.

good luck!!!

those who would come here and read all the way through.. here is a summary of my progesterone experience:
taking progesterone from 2dpo onwards positively raises your temperature and brings in a cascade of symptoms. these symptoms mimic pregnancy symptoms and range from constant headaches, sore throat, sensitive nipples and absent spotting. these however do not guarantee conception or pregnancy. if things had not gone right, vis a vis, sperm did not fertilize the egg and etc., progesterone supplementation doesn't help. I did not get pregnant this specific cycle. My periods came one day late on its own without stopping the progesterone supplementation. Good luck to everyone :)

And I hope vkj, you are doing well and all your dreams come true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->