• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Those who've 6-7 week early scans....

Hmm I'm wondering if my dates are correct then cos I had a scan at my dates of 6+5 bu she dated me back to 6+0 but baby's heartbeat was 154 which seems really high now???!

That's very interesting! I think their measurements are more accurate to guess dates than heartrate. Your LO has a strong heart!

Hmm I'm wondering if my dates are correct then cos I had a scan at my dates of 6+5 bu she dated me back to 6+0 but baby's heartbeat was 154 which seems really high now???!

That's very interesting! I think their measurements are more accurate to guess dates than heartrate. Your LO has a strong heart!

I hope that's the case! Worrying a bit now :shrug: hopefully just a strong heartbeat

I hope that's the case! Worrying a bit now :shrug: hopefully just a strong heartbeat

So sorry to make you worry, but i dont think there is a reason to at all! From everything I've ever seen, the faster the heartbeat, the better!! It's only when heartbeats get too low that there is ever a need to worry. :hugs:

So sorry to make you worry, but i dont think there is a reason to at all! From everything I've ever seen, the faster the heartbeat, the better!! It's only when heartbeats get too low that there is ever a need to worry. :hugs:

Ah it's not your fault. Think I'm worrying over everything at the minute but considering I've had 1 hour nausea free today I think the signs are good lol

The heart just starts beating at around 6w so it isn't as high as it will be later. Sometimes they speed up quickly and sometimes it takes a little longer, but all is normal. Also some babies always keep a HR around 130 and others are super high at 180 - also normal! There's a wives tale about the HB being above or below 140 and it being a girl or boy but I can't remember which it is :haha: But really don't worry - they always look for the HB at 6w to be higher than 90 so 130 is pretty far above. Also my daughter's HB never went above 125-140 ever and she's 2 in November lol.

The CRL is the best indication of age as the HR can vary so much. One baby can have a HB 60-70 beats faster than another and both be completely healthy and developing normally. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"