Those who've had an implant removed...

I had coil removed in november 2014...still not pregnant! Xx

I had Mirena removed late 2013 and still not pregnant. Drs say you can start ttc right away but it is going to take some time for your cycles to return back to normal. I don't want to scare you but it's probably going to take time.

I had the mirena removed in November 2014 and started trying right away. I had a chemical pregnancy in February and am still trying to get pregnant. My luteal phase has been all over the place, usually short. We're on cycle 5 of trying now and I'm going to get a progesterone test this month.

Hey :). I had the mirena coil I think it's similar to the implant. I only got it out in February this year, so it's still early days for me. I've had two periods since, but not pregnant yet which I expected to take a while. Although now I am beginning to think from all the above comments it's going to take longer than I thought.

Good luck tho :)

Popping in from third tri. I had a lot of BC questions when I was TTC so I like to pay it forward. I got my Mirena (not implant but IUD) out at the end of Jan 2014 and got my BFP at the end of July 2014. I am 39+3 weeks today. It took that whole time TTC for my cycle to regulate into some kind of predictable pattern so I do think hormonal BC takes some time for adjustment for some women. I had the Mirena for 6 years with no period the entire time. Good luck!

I had implanon in my arm and got it removed August 2013 and I only fell pregnant this past December (but it was ectopic). I wouldn't say it was because of the implant though that it took so long, I have PCOS.

I ovulated 2 weeks after having it removed so I definitely know that the implant has nothing to do with how long it's taken me to get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->