Those with a 28 day cycle, when do you ovulate?

breakingdawn

Reaction score
I do not temp but the past two months like clockwork I get my positive OPK on CD12 followed by a mega positive at CD13 then a normal positive at CD14. Well, this month I got my peak today at CD12! :shrug: I will test again tomorrow but those who temp and OPK with regular 28 day cycles, just curious when you normally O!

Attachments

• cd12.jpg
    cd12.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
I think it's normal to ovulate between cd12-15 if you have a standard 28day cycle. I always ovulated between these days and I have a 28day cycle. I don't temp but I did use opks. X

How many days of positive OPKs do you get? Because this is getting frustrating. Last month I had at LEAST three days of positives.. here we are again... second day in a row of positives. Hubby is getting burnt out fast so I don't know if we can keep going daily. Not sure what to do at this point.

Attachments

• IMG_6642.jpg
    IMG_6642.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1
I usually have 2 days of positive opks, but everyone is different. Some people only have a small window of about an hour where they get a positive and some get 3 days of them. Nearly done now love then onto the tww x

But it is so confusing you know? Because I don't temp I have no way to know which day I actually ovulate with so many positives. And poor DH has no stamina to keep going. I had a lot of cramping today and it is more mild today but now I have really sore bbs.

Well, this is frustrating. Not sure when to time everything now. We may try tonight and if he is too tired, worst case tomorrow night.

Here is a comparison of my OPKs. CD13 this morning and tonight.. I know the first two have dried so it is hard to tell, and it could be that this test did not have as much dye as the others. But the test line did not show up WAY before the control line, like my previous two. So I am hoping this means my surge is on the way OUT. I will test tomorrow around noon to see if it is lighter. We did manage to squeeze in a quick BD tonight!

Attachments

• IMG_6647.jpg
    IMG_6647.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member