thought I was in the two week wait but now I'm not so sure

magicbubble

Reaction score
Going by my ferning I thought I had already ovulated but now I don't know as I've been getting cramping for a few days and think I have just found my cervix for the First time. What is classed as high? I could just touch it with the top of my finger. If I was infertile would it be MUCH lower or just a bit lower? Also my fluid is clear and wet. Not dropping like water but at all the same. So I'm puzzled. Maybe I've not ovulated yet? My apps say I'm sure to ovulate tomorrow I think. I thought they had got it wrong. Please can some one help me on cervix checking?

You cervix should be extremely soft like a pillow, and high up and hard to reach. If you do reach it, the actual opening will be open and feel like you could fit your finger thru if you pushed hard enough (don't push hard enough, lol). You should also be looking out for the egg white cm which is a huge sign of ovulating, It may also be accompanied by really high sex drive and a general sense of feeling good or better than usual.

Also don't forget about OPKs! they are great for better estimating ovulation and if you need, chart your BBT as well to confirm.

Think I need to get some of these opks. Don't want to spend a lot though. Where does everyone get theirs from? Husbands bring a pain aswell. Just as I think I my be teaching my Peak he decides he doesn't want to wake me up. He doesn't go to bed ever till midnight. I can't stay up every night waiting for him. I'm a strictly 8pm bedtime person. Early bird I know. But so annoyed with him right now. Hopefully doing the deed the night before will have helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->