• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Thought I would say Hi! Bringing TTC forward a bit :)

cupcake.girl

Reaction score
I have been on baby and bump for a little while but haven't really posted much recently. I have a 1 year old and wasn't planning on having my second until about 1.5 years time. This week we had a bit of a scare and I was sure I was pregnant. Anyway after lots of preg symptoms af showed up today 10 days late (i'm normally fairly regular). I thought me and my husband would be happy about this but we are both feeling pretty down about it! We had decided that a baby now would be a good thing. I'm really surprised by my feeling about it. Just trying to be happy today but it's not happening :(
Sorry this is a bit of a pointless post but just needed to get these feelings out!
So we have decided that for a few reasons (mainly finances) we will start trying in 6months time! I'm hoping I can keep busy and these next few months will hopefully go quickly!

Hi cupcake! I am in a similar boat. A few months back, hubs sprung on me he wanted a second. I was adamantly opposed, but a scare 2 or 3 cycles ago made me reconsider. Whereas before I always said no, I started saying no's most days and yes some days, then more and more the idea grew on me, and now I'm 100% on board (main reason is that i want my son to have a sibling). We're still trying to get our farm off the ground so we're waiting to see what kind of additional funds that brings in, if any, before we try. This bumps us out to next year, tentatively.

I'll hang out and wait with you :flower:

Hi gigglebox! Isn't it funny how a scare can make us change our minds about number 2! Good luck with getting your farm up and running!

Thank you! Yup, your head runs through all the scenarios with a scare...it kind of makes you realize if you're ready or not! The major thing this time was hubs actually told me it would all be alright and we would make it work. In the past, he would just kind of say, "well shit." And leave it at that (years ago, before we had Des).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"