Thought id post this here..

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
So its getting closer to having my baby.. What happens after with bleeding ect? How long will i bleed for and when will my periods start again? I havnt got a clue about anything that happens after.. lol

Bleeding and periods depend on breast feeding and other stuff. I bled for a week and my period started straight after.. :dohh:

It all varies with bleeding , nobody is the same!
I have a memory of a goldfish but i say 3-4 weeks i stopped bleeding. I think :lol:
Periods start differently too , if you are breastfeeding they may not start for a very long time and if your bottle feeding it tends to come in much earlier. I'd say 4 weeks after your bleeding has stopped.

But thats just from my experience :)

Bleeding and periods depend on breast feeding and other stuff. I bled for a week and my period started straight after.. :dohh:

Did you breastfeed? and that must have been annoying, you just stopped bleeding then flow came!

dear god, help me now if I bleed for 6 weeks straight... lol

I had C-sections. With my first two the bleeding was 3-4 weeks and I didn't get a period until 3-4 months later as I breastfed.

This time around, I bled for 5 weeks and then got my period straight away. My period is finally tailing off and it is day 10. I am bottle feeding this time. It's not been fun!

like kay said, everyones different and as toria said breast feeding effects it. i myself bleed for 2 and half weeks, (she's ff after 3 days of breast) then got my period straight away

I bled for4 weeks, then my perios came exactly 8 weeks after giving birth.

I'm still bledding 4 weeks post delivery.

Periods depend on whether or not your breastfeed.

Did you breastfeed? and that must have been annoying, you just stopped bleeding then flow came!

Yeah but I was only part-breastfeeding. Thought I was going to get away with not having a period till I stopped :dohh: Boy was I wrong!!

I am breastfeeding and I have kinda stopped bleeding- I stopped yesterday during the day and had a bit at night... my HV said to me that when breastfeeding it takes longer for you period.. But like everyone else is saying " Everyone is different"

Oh god im really not looking forward to any of this!!! Best thing about being pregnant is no periods!!!! Thanks for the replies girls x

Oh god im really not looking forward to any of this!!! Best thing about being pregnant is no periods!!!! Thanks for the replies girls x

I think the bleeding after pregnancy makes up for the lack of periods during pregnancy. LOL

I am still bleeding hun on and off and its 4 weeks tomorrow since I gave birth..... The first 2 weeks were the heaviest/worst for me !!

Sure aunty flo is queuing up too!!! Joy o Joy!! xx

I bled for 2 weeks but never enough to write home about, not even as much as my periods before which were light anyway.I lost quite a lot of blood at delivery though so thats probably why it was short. I just got my period back and salim is nearly 9 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->