Thought it had happened....

claire1983

Student midwife to be!
Reaction score
But AF showed up after all.... I amd not trying till Dec/Jan as we have holidays booked for May/June so if we conceived now it wouldnt be ideal as we would have to cancel the hols, I am not bothered about being pregnant and flying or going away - it does me good as I did it with my last pregnancy but when I was 2 weeks late I hoped it had happened but no... better luck next time

sorry to hear the :witch: got you hun Hope you get your :bfp: soon x x x

I'm sorry the :witch: caught you! :hugs: I hope you get a :bfp: this cycle!

Cheers guys it would of been a long shot cos I have only just had my coil out and we have been pretty careful as we know we want to wait till Dec to start trying. My fella has been the one who has been unsure about trying but when I was a week late I took a test even he was disappointed when the test came out negative, he said he was hoping he could call himself a daddy to be! He said he secretly hoped it was wrong and that AF wouldnt show but a week later it did. Makes me more excited about trying in Dec now though cos I know how chuffed my fella will be when I get that positive result I want so badly.

Its so nice that you know how OH really feels about it now it makes it all the more exciting x
Good Luck when you do start trying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"