Thought it was it last night...might cry a bit now.

haze

Mum + Pink Bump
Reaction score
It wasn't, had either contractions or extremely strong BH from 5pm to 2am, they were period cramp feeling and my bump went so tight you could feel the shape of the baby. Finally managged to all asleep at 2am woke up with nothing. :cry:
I woke up this morning in agony with my hips, if I put any weight on them it feels like my pelvis is going to shatter, I have no idea how Im going to walk up to my mw app later :cry:
I feel like crying :(

:hugs:

You really need to talk to them about your SPD and explain how difficult you are finding things xx

^^ I agree. You really have suffered enough hun xx
I hope things get started for you soon. xx

There's nothing they will do about it I don't think, it's too late for physio, Im due on monday. I've spoken to another lady who has had a baby at the same hospital as me and she said they refused to induce her due to spd so I just have to put up with it :(

There's nothing they will do about it I don't think, it's too late for physio, Im due on monday. I've spoken to another lady who has had a baby at the same hospital as me and she said they refused to induce her due to spd so I just have to put up with it :(

I would still speak to MW about it this today! You could potentially be suffering with this for another couple of weeks yet!

I hope you get some relief v.soon hun xx

I will talk to her about it but Im not going to expect anything to be honest. My mw is lovely and will try help me out as much as she can (honestly she is such a nice lady) but I feel bad because I know she'll feel bad that she can't do anything, if that makes sense?

At worst she might be able to offer you some coping strategies, hope thing happen for you soon, it must be awful for you.

TBH the best she can probably do this late on is offer you a sweep today, or asap after your DD.

Im in the same situation - physio was the biggest load of crap ever, my doc told me not to bother going back so I've been dosed up on cocodamol until the last few weeks. Im due on Friday and the MW is giving me a sweep on Mon and possible next Thurs if she can fit me in.

I agree, ^^ I'd see about a sweep. ;)

I might ask her and see what she says. She knows how much pain I've been in. I refused physio because I couldn't get reliable childcare and didn't want to have to keep cancelling appoointments and to be honest I'd not heard great things. My friend said all she got was crutches and a few exercises that didn't help. I have a 3yr old ds and live at the top of a 3 story building, crutches would not help lol.

haze you sound just like me, I am pretty much housebound and with LO, and have to get my hubby to drive me to the appointments now or I couldnt go. Can't even go to the shops :( I never thought I'd find myself complain and its not that I'm impatient to meet baby, I just want the pain and struggle to be done with though!
:hugs: :hugs:

I hope things get moving for you soon, I know it's really hard for you at the moment but you're nearly there. Sending lots of positive vibes your way to encourage that baby to come out! x

Thanks everyone :) I'll let you know how I get on xx

got a sweep booked in for the 18th :( it's so far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->