Thought morning sickness had finally eased off..........

moggi

Mommy to 3 Girlies.
Reaction score
But this morning its back with full force Felt great for the past week! Didn't have any nausea/sickness with my two previous pregnancies, and wanted to know is it common for it to disappear for a week at this stage and then return? xx

Mine is on and off, appears most when I do not want it such as when I need to do the food shop and then can no longer stand looking at food etc! - Mine re occurs a lot, I can go days, weeks without it then it sparks back up, not been as bad as first tri though!

Thats interesting to know, I stupidly thought once it had gone it had gone lol. I noticed that i was getting heartburn alot more but the actual nausea had disappeared. This morning I've got both, lovely just in time for the weekend lol xx

you poor thing, mine eased a little at about 11wks but came back even worce it has only just NOW eased off but im still taking anti sickness tablets and even now nothing tastes right

yes, it is not unheard of. Sorry for you, hun. hope it goes completely away for us soon! (my sickness never stops until today, but at least I only get sick in the morning now, used to have it all day)
Try to elevate your body using 2-3 pillows while you sleep. It helps with the heartburn.

Thanks for the replies ladies, heres hoping we are all feeling better soon :hugs: xx

I got mine back at about the same time as you, I got signed for a week with hyperemises at 14 weeks then the dr gave me anti sickness tablets which were a god-send and by 16 weeks all my nausea and sickness had gone completely so hang in there you should be through it soon.

Your pretty much due when I am... My sickness is gone, the only time I feel sick is when I brush my teeth or something like that.. It should fade soon completely.. I hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->