Thought my waters went yesterday

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
well yesterday we were gonna go out for an hour for me to walk bout see if i could get this baby moving so went in the shower around 1 (sorry tmi) but as i have been having a show its coming out in dribs and drabs i wiped my self first anyway did that next minute there was water coming out of me i didnt need to pee and i dont think baby was pushing down either so i told dp doesnt look like we are going anywhere as i was talking to him it was still coming out like trickling i told him to get the mop for me to clean the bathroom floor and i had a shower and phoned midwife explained to her she said if my waters have gone they should be urine coloured and they should trickle all day she told me wear a pad and if they have gone that the only way i will know so if my pad was wet a few hours and having no contraction (which happened with my second baby) phone hospital as they might have wanted me to go in to day but if i was having contractions obvioulsy phone asap and let hospital know but in my notes consultant wrote forewaters bulging i know they are infront of babys head so what if they have gone but didnt have much water baby could be risk to infection now couldnt she ??? midwife wouldnt come out to check me

she is supposed to be coming out on sunday to do a membrane sweep

spunky xxx

If it's only a trickle I don't think it will do much harm, if it gets heavy and you lose the lot then I'd just go in anyway as there won't be anything to stop infection.

Fingers crossed you'll give birth before the weekend is over :hugs:

Cx

fingers x for both of us

im getting really agitated my mum is doing my head because since i told her what was happening last friday everyday its been you having any pains every flipping day i had it now

my friend came the other day and said you popped yet for god sake i got this huge bump now what do you think ????

people get on my nerves like that keeping on

do you feel like that mrs e xxx

When my waters broke it was completly clear liquid and trickled out like I was having a contiunuous wee (think the old biddy in little britian!) But it did stop after a while it certainly was not all day but it was a cosiderable puddle and then here and there when I moved a little more came out but nothing else after about an hour.

Did it seem like you lost a lot of fluid? How long as it coming out for?

My mum was the same, every twinge you have she would run round like a mad head thinking i was starting labour :dohh:

Have things progressed any yet?

When my waters went i was say on the setee, Luckily leather and i just looked down and found myself sat in a puddle- didn't even know it had come out- then when i stood up more came out and my sanitary towel was soaked though every 5 min, plus i started with contractions about 10 mins after.

Everyone is different

my waters trickled i was sat on my birthin ball n stoody up n they were trickling all the way 2 the hosp!!!! i was very dignified getting in the taxi wi a towel between my legs just in case :blush:

lol the taxi driver was like labour ward i was liek yes please :rofl:

Urine coloured???

Noo liqure should be clear or straw coloured hun not yellow!

Gl and i hope you go soon

xxx

i dunno i know when my waters went on morgan it was continous all day untuil i gave birth the following night i just wipes myself and then next miute there was this water coming out midiwfe said that its like urine colour now that could be any colour really coudnt it bright yellow, dark yellow so i dunno it just came out i just wish this baby woul dhurry up im having a sweep on sunday so we will find out if they have gone i dont think they have could been baby but it just started coming out i didnt feel i needed to wee either weired or what ???

spunky xx

Hunni honestly your liqure should NOT be yellow ....

Thats is a sign of baby has pooped in water, your liqure when your waters go should be clear or straw coloured ...

As someone who's top waters have alreay gone and have had more appointments with a MW and just spent to week on a delivery ward with them constantly telling me this im inclined to belive them.

They also told me the same thing with madeleine

xxx

they are definatly not stained i dont know hun thats all my midwife said it should be urine coloured and thats what it was i bet its just baby has pressed on my bladder even tho i didnt feel like she did it couldnt have been i think if it were they would have still been going throughout yesterday but it was exactly how they went with morgan it just weired she wouldnt come out to check me never mind we will find out sunday. I bet it was baby pressing

xx

They say if your waters are yellow its musonium?? sp sorry (baby pooping in water) and thats BAD!! ....

Can i make a surgestion? ... go to labour ward at the local hospital and tell them whats happen or ring ....

Honestly i swear to you hun your water should be clear oe straw coloured anything else could be dangerous ... be on the safe side and go get checked or phone labour ward.

They can do a swab to see if ur waters have gone ... thats how i found out

I been losing water for weeks now and mines clear ... been told if it yellow to go straight back in ...

Your MW is deffo wrong ...
xxx

i agree wi imi hun! i think u shud go get checked out, my waters were a yellowy colour wi chloe n she had pooped,it can be dangerous, please get checked out, even just to be sure! ur mw sounds a pillock!

if they had gone they would have still been going throught yesterday and today ???

is it not possible for your waters to go thn birth a couple of days l8r? i know they dont like leaving you for more than(think its) 48 hours after they have gone

is it not possible for your waters to go thn birth a couple of days l8r? i know they dont like leaving you for more than(think its) 48 hours after they have gone

on morgan they went on wednesday morning and they left me 24hours to have a baby or see if anything would start which nothing did so i had to go in at 8.30 on the thrusday morning to be induced to get him out

but my waters went all day on the wednesday plus the thursday until he was born thursday night at 11.40 pm i think if they had gone i would be wearing a pad and changing it frequently i have had no trickles or anything false alarm

baby must have pressed as ive had nothing since 1.00 yesterday aternoon

thanks for you advice girls

xxxxxxxx

do get checked out if anythin else happens tho hun :hugs: were only worried 4 u :D

do get checked out if anythin else happens tho hun :hugs: were only worried 4 u :D

i know you all are and yes if anything i will phone and get it checked its just if they did go like most of you have said it has trickled out and then bits here bits there i havent had that and it been over 24hours but if it happens again i will phone i really do appreciate all your advice tho thannks again

spunky xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->