Thoughts and advice?

R

Rachelle351

So we are trying for number 2. So I put all my info in, and it said I was suppose to O on the 10th, well my husband wasn't able to...release? but the next day, did. is it possible that we could have still gotten it in time? I am 6dpo and I feeling some slight pinching. Part of me thinks we didnt, but other parts think its at least somewhat possible. my first pregnancy, i felt implantation, but this time i am clueless. Last time, the day after bd, i felt nauseous, this time it happened again.

I guess I just need reassurance that its still possible to help ease my mind. I am going to drive myself crazy wondering what the freck is going in there.

The pain Im feeling, I guess could be similar to pinching, but I'm not sure if what I am feeling is REAL or all in my head because I want another baby so badly.

Didnt use opk or temp this time around. just used a calendar. Thanks in advance!:thumbup:

Heres a screen shot of my calendar, if it helps to understand...

i in the corner of 10th and 11th=intercourse
n=nausea

the 000 highest chance of ovulation, 00 being med chance, 0 being lowest.

Attachments

• 10533036_644433018986766_7373279661955273779_n.jpg
    10533036_644433018986766_7373279661955273779_n.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 9
Very much possible to conceive the day AFTER Ovulation. Some articles I've read said most people that strive to have a boy ONLY BD the day after O day to get that boy swimmer. The eggie is alive for 24 hours (I've read 12 hours some places, but…24 I'm sticking with) so that gives you a chance.

Not sure if this will help, but I only BD 2 times during fertile window, one on O day and the other was a day after, that leaves O day and the next day as my day of conceiving, that's a 50/50 chance for you to have hope with. Basing on when I started feeling pinching and how I tested late, I'm thinking we conceived from the Bd'ing we did the day AFTER O.

:thumbup::dust::dust::dust:

I certainly hope there's a slim chance. My hubby want able to finish O day either but we did O+1. I've been having some tugs and odd sensations so I'm praying something is brewing.

Fx'd for you girl! :hugs:

Very much possible to conceive the day AFTER Ovulation. Some articles I've read said most people that strive to have a boy ONLY BD the day after O day to get that boy swimmer. The eggie is alive for 24 hours (I've read 12 hours some places, but…24 I'm sticking with) so that gives you a chance.

Not sure if this will help, but I only BD 2 times during fertile window, one on O day and the other was a day after, that leaves O day and the next day as my day of conceiving, that's a 50/50 chance for you to have hope with. Basing on when I started feeling pinching and how I tested late, I'm thinking we conceived from the Bd'ing we did the day AFTER O.

THANK YOU! I was talking to a friend, who said she thinks I am; based on what I was telling her. I am gonna test on Sunday, which would be 10dpo for me. Because my first pregnancy I tested + on 10dpo. bought myself a pregnancy test today and everything.

SOOOO NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

THANK YOU! I was talking to a friend, who said she thinks I am; based on what I was telling her. I am gonna test on Sunday, which would be 10dpo for me. Because my first pregnancy I tested + on 10dpo. bought myself a pregnancy test today and everything.

SOOOO NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
Please keep us updated. Also, I tested BFP 10 DPO with my last pregnancy but NOT until 14 DPO with this one (started testing at 8 dpo), so don't feel let down if you get a negative at 10 DPO. Every pregnancy acts differently. GOOD LUCK!!!

:bfn: today....but that might not mean much. So test again if aunt flo hasnt reared her ugly face on thursday....

Fingers and anything crossable is crossed for ya!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->